Post Reply
16 posts • Page 1 of 1
Okay so, i found a key in a dungeon to zerobilion. Cleared it. Is there a quest tied to this area? If so without picking up the quest have i broken anything? Theres a door in the zerobilion dungeon that seems to be blocked off with a shield with a portal behind it, and i'm wondering if its blocked off because i haven't got the quest.
There is a starter quest that would lead you to the dungeon where you get the key, but it is entirely optional.

The part behind the portal is not finished yet and will be released in a patch, later.
Thanks!
Moreover, you can still do the quest if you have cleared Zerobilon.
Where we can get quest for Zerobilion? It's Optional??

Second - We can get wanted quest In all city or If we done one series of wanted quest we can get more? I kille mage necromancer and cant get more wanted quest from Giliad for example. I didnt tried in other cities.
You get the same wanted quests on any of the noticeboards. There are only about six or seven.
[+]
The last bounty mission is death fairy or something to that effect.
After the last bounty you will get an achivement, but the text is in german, something like bounty hunter achievement.
But where I can get quest for Zenobilion?
hehe i just got it by accident, on the road thats up the hill from the showgrounds, just go directly straight from the coach in the showground and up the hill you will find some chests and wagons on the road, open the chests and one of them will start the quest line, i don't want to say anymore because it will be a spolier.
Donkerman wrote:
You get the same wanted quests on any of the noticeboards. There are only about six or seven.
[+]
The last bounty mission is death fairy or something to that effect.
After the last bounty you will get an achivement, but the text is in german, something like bounty hunter achievement.

thats not actually the last quest, its just the remaining quests haven't been translated yet so won't be available until after a patch.
Those wagons are near zenobilion??
no they are actually on the road just east of castle ledur and west of the showgrounds
Could anyone show this on the map?? Thx in advance :(
I also made it into Zerobilion whithout gaining the quest first, but all I encountered were 2 Water Elementals. All the paths down to the level below me are blocked, and if i jump down I die even though its only a few feet. People are obviously getting farther in here than I am, what did I do wrong?
millertime wrote:
I also made it into Zerobilion whithout gaining the quest first, but all I encountered were 2 Water Elementals. All the paths down to the level below me are blocked, and if i jump down I die even though its only a few feet. People are obviously getting farther in here than I am, what did I do wrong?
It took a while before i found how to get farther. :-)
[+]
There is a stone table with big piece of stone on it. Jump on the table, then through the block on the stone barricade.
Anyway i have a question to anyone who cleared Zerobilon:
[+]
Near the exit teleporter i found a portal, but it's behind a shield wall. Is it possible to disable this shield? I didn't find how...
And a note to developers:
[+]
Thanks guys! Zerobilon is AWESOME! The best instance i've seen so far!
Last edited by wicher on 28.09.2010 01:08, edited 1 time in total.
[+]
There is a stone table with big piece of stone on it. Jump on the table, then through the block on the stone barricade.

Thank you good sir!
millertime wrote:
Thank you good sir!
No problem. :-) Have fun! :-)
Post Reply
16 posts • Page 1 of 1