Search found 13 matches
@scooby
I'll look into that, not sure if I have that on or not.
@Hawk
I don't have fraps installed nor have I ever downloaded it.
-----
Haven't bothered uninstalling Nehrim/reinstalling Oblivion yet, been kind of busy lately.
I'll look into that, not sure if I have that on or not.
@Hawk
I don't have fraps installed nor have I ever downloaded it.
-----
Haven't bothered uninstalling Nehrim/reinstalling Oblivion yet, been kind of busy lately.
Might as well ask a few questions about your configuration if you don't mind.
Are you using the Steam or retail version of Oblivion? I could pick up the retail version very cheaply (without DLC) though I'm doubting that will have any real impact unless the Nehrim launcher settings aren't working ...
Are you using the Steam or retail version of Oblivion? I could pick up the retail version very cheaply (without DLC) though I'm doubting that will have any real impact unless the Nehrim launcher settings aren't working ...
I'm highly doubting the reason behind me getting <10 fps in a relatively small "city" is because I'm using onboard sound but I am looking into buying a decent sound card. It more likely has to do with Oblivion not being too kind to any newer hardware (from what I've seen) though what I've been ...
It was a clean install via Steam.
Ran the Nehrim exe and saved it into a folder on my desktop then moved all the files inside to the Oblivion folder.
Ran the Nehrim exe and saved it into a folder on my desktop then moved all the files inside to the Oblivion folder.
I'll try that out, I was thinking of doing it but figured it wasn't the issue since my FPS is fine indoors.
edit: Just tried turning footstep volume and effect volume down to 0 and didn't notice any increase in performance. Still getting <20 FPS just standing around in Giliad. Also cannot seem to ...
edit: Just tried turning footstep volume and effect volume down to 0 and didn't notice any increase in performance. Still getting <20 FPS just standing around in Giliad. Also cannot seem to ...
Unfortunately, yes. I'm just using whatever comes on a Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P though I am using a USB headset (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816001&Tpk=corsair%20hs1).
I'm fairly sure that the drivers are updated, just updated those a month or so ago. Though I've been ...
I'm fairly sure that the drivers are updated, just updated those a month or so ago. Though I've been ...
After playing a bit more it seems as if my issue is related to outdoors npcs. My fps is fine in dungeons with multiple npcs (bats+Bone flayers for example) but my fps drops quite a bit when fighting mutiple npcs outdoors. Same goes with npcs in towns, the bigger the town, the more my fps drops. My ...
Went ahead and tried it anyways, the first time I changed the settings and hit accept followed by "Start Nehrim" which just took me to an Oblivion launcher with faded out buttons. Upon launching the game via Steam it tried autoadjusting my settings according to my PC and set me back to Very Low ...
I'm using the Steam version of Oblivion so I'm forced to launch it through Steam (and the Oblivion launcher). Will changes made in NehrimLauncher.exe (even though it can't actually launch the game) still effect the game?
Turning off anti-aliasing in Stonefield doesn't seem to increase my FPS at all, its still 11-16 when standing in the square watching the 2 soldiers fight.
I really have no idea of what's causing this.
I really have no idea of what's causing this.
Hi, just downloaded Nehrim a few days ago and have been enjoying it so far but I've been having some issues with FPS despite having a fairly powerful PC.
My specs are:
AMD Phenom II 965 Quad-3.4GhZ
ATI Radeon 5850
6GB Ram
Windows 7 64-bit
Indoors my FPS seems to be fine and stays around 60 FPS (v ...
My specs are:
AMD Phenom II 965 Quad-3.4GhZ
ATI Radeon 5850
6GB Ram
Windows 7 64-bit
Indoors my FPS seems to be fine and stays around 60 FPS (v ...
