Search found 27 matches

Search found 27 matches • Page 1 of 2

I just finished Nehrim. Big thanks to dev team! (SPOILERS!) Jump to post
Hello.

I just finished Nehrim and i must say something. :-)

The game surprised me many times, but in last chapters i thought that nothing can surprise me again, but i was wrong!
- When i found myself in something like a big worm i just made a big WHAT THE F***! :-)
- The part inside the sword - it ...
12.10.2010 02:23
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 1
Views: 1222

Re: A Mad Venture - again... Jump to post
LOL nevermind. :-) I forgot about the door to his room.

I think i should quit Nehrim and go to bed... ;-)))
12.10.2010 02:17
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 1
Views: 1222

A Mad Venture - again... Jump to post
I got another problem.

I found the document in Erothin palace and now quest says that i must go back to Taranor. The problem is that i can't find him in Cahbaet. :| Where should i look? O_o
11.10.2010 22:26
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 6
Views: 2102

Re: Erothin Palace (spoilers) Jump to post
Ok, i figuret it out. Forgot about the crystal...

Thank you! :-)
11.10.2010 22:15
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 6
Views: 2102

Re: Erothin Palace (spoilers) Jump to post
With some skillful jumps i made it, climb the ladders and found... a door that can't be opened without a key... Of course i don't have the key. :-)
11.10.2010 22:07
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 6
Views: 2102

Re: Erothin Palace (spoilers) Jump to post
You mean a ladder marked with an arrow on this screenshot? If yes, i cannot pass the guards, i tried sneaking, invisibility, sneaking with invisibility...

Image
11.10.2010 12:39
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 6
Views: 2102

Re: Erothin Palace (spoilers) Jump to post
Oh, i see. :-) Could you please post a screenshot where i should start? I can't find. :|
11.10.2010 02:28
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 6
Views: 2102

Erothin Palace (spoilers) Jump to post
Ok, another thing that i can't figure out. I need to enter Erothin Palace (main quest), directions says about fire door. I can't find it, of course i can't pass through main door. How to enter the palace? :-)
09.10.2010 13:47
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 4
Views: 2342

Re: No Sturdy Shoes quest! Jump to post
Zolesz wrote:
Could someone help me, where can i find the shoes i need for the quest?
I found them during the main quest, just follow it and you will find. :-)
09.10.2010 02:09
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 5
Views: 4198

Re: Secret SureAI Facility Jump to post
I found it today when i was trying to find a missed brewer.

Cool place, i got a nice laugh when i saw the chicken, wicked sense of humor. :D I hope that more rooms will appear in later patches. :-)

Ayway, these gears can work great as a wallpaper:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/542974/NehrimScreen.jpg ...
06.10.2010 19:39
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: gliders?
Replies: 6
Views: 2472

Re: gliders? Jump to post
As often, i found it a couple of minutes after posting. :-)

Thanks!
06.10.2010 17:27
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: gliders?
Replies: 6
Views: 2472

Re: gliders? Jump to post
Roland Deschain wrote:
Map:
[+]
Image
Yup... but i can't find a way up there... ;-)
28.09.2010 00:52
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 15
Views: 6596

Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? Jump to post
millertime wrote:
Thank you good sir!
No problem. :-) Have fun! :-)
28.09.2010 00:49
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 15
Views: 6596

Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? Jump to post
I also made it into Zerobilion whithout gaining the quest first, but all I encountered were 2 Water Elementals. All the paths down to the level below me are blocked, and if i jump down I die even though its only a few feet. People are obviously getting farther in here than I am, what did I do wrong ...
26.09.2010 22:37
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 1
Views: 918

Re: Into The Forsaken Country - help! (spoilers) Jump to post
Ok. Figured it out (as always two-three minutes after posting a question), this "cabin"/"hut" is a quite big house. :D
26.09.2010 22:31
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 1
Views: 918

Into The Forsaken Country - help! (spoilers) Jump to post
I need help again, i'm stuck. Now i should find "a cabin near Waverock", i searched the area and i can't find it. Help please!
24.09.2010 22:30
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 22
Views: 10388

Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) Jump to post
Do not have my save games from then, but if I remeber right, if you have found Palace (guards outside tell you to go away), directly opposite Palace down a short pathway is his house.

Thanks. I figured it out. It's on the other side of the building where my house is located. Easy. :-)

Anyway ...
24.09.2010 21:13
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 22
Views: 10388

Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) Jump to post
I have a small problem too. :) I can't find his house...
22.09.2010 23:14
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 4
Views: 3024

Re: Level 18 character - what now? (minor spoilers) Jump to post
Hehe, thanks. :-)

I did something else - trained a little bit and explored some world. :-)

I must say - damn, this world is beautiful! I found some astonishing views. :-)
22.09.2010 18:27
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 4
Views: 3024

Level 18 character - what now? (minor spoilers) Jump to post
My character is lv18 now and i don't know what to do next. Maybe i missed something? Should i go to Erothin, like quest says, or point my focus on something else between Erothin and Sanctuary? Help. :-)
Search found 27 matches • Page 1 of 2