News
Games
Support
Studio
Wiki
Forum
Search
FAQ
Register
Login
Search
Advanced search
Unanswered topics
Active topics
SureAI Forums covering SureAI game titles.
Skip to content
Home
Board index
English Forum
Nehrim
Discussion
I need Mannequins for my castle trophy room
Post Reply
Search
Search
1 post •
Page
1
of
1
badgesareus
I need Mannequins for my castle trophy room
Post
by
badgesareus
»
18.01.2012 03:20
Quote
I've collected all these interesting sets of rare/unique armor that I never wear. It would be nice to have some mannequins by the display cabinets in my castle that I could hang them on for display, wouldn't that be cool?
Profile - badgesareus
Rank:
Schicksalsknechter
Posts:
778
Joined:
03.12.2010 09:10
Location:
The Great Chihuahuan Desert
Post Reply
Search
Search
1 post •
Page
1
of
1
Login
Username
Password
Remember me
Hide my online status this session
Anonymous
User Control Panel
User Control Panel
Login
Notifications
Settings
You have no notifications
See All