Hi, im at the fountain where Zelara lies and i have to fill the soul water flask from it but i cant do this; when i approach the fountain, nothing interacteble appears and when i click the flask, it says "unable to equip this item". Im just stuck at this point, Narathzul waiting for me to fill the flask. Anyone encountered this problem or am i missing something?
You have to do "move out the flask" from the inventory:
1. Left click AND hold left
2. now move the mouse pointer sideways out of the inventory
3. wait two seconds, the inventory will to shut automatically and the flask hangs at the mouse pointer
4. put the flask into the water basin
1. Left click AND hold left
2. now move the mouse pointer sideways out of the inventory
3. wait two seconds, the inventory will to shut automatically and the flask hangs at the mouse pointer
4. put the flask into the water basin
Last edited by Sandmann on 21.09.2010 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
Sandmann wrote:You have to do "move out the flask" from the inventory:
1. Left click AND hold left
2. now move the mouse pointer sideways out of the inventory
3. wait two seconds, the inventory will to shut automatically and the flask hangs at the mouse pointer
4. put the flask into the water basin
Hi, I'm also blocked on the same quest but after.
The Eliath's body are disintegrated and Its fragments are free.
But after that I do not know what to do, Arantheal said nothing to me and tried to destroy souls but it nothing happens after.
Somebody can help me plz?
The Eliath's body are disintegrated and Its fragments are free.
But after that I do not know what to do, Arantheal said nothing to me and tried to destroy souls but it nothing happens after.
Somebody can help me plz?
You must have received a spell from Arantheal.
What spell was given to collect the soul? I never saw it named and checking my spell list I cannot ID anything that looks right.
Have you looked in the right tab? It's a scripted spell, so you'll easily recognize the symbol.
Thanks. I found the spell.
Just a personal opinion but Havok shouldn't be used as a part of any quest. It's not a proper physics engine but more like it's name implies, it creates havoc on any attempt to do something orderly. I had hellish time blocking those rat holes with the bricks when they just wouldn't go where supposed and those gunpowder barrels got sticking to everything on the way. It's unneeded gimmick and can ruin everything when some item decides to go flying off.
I already hated it in Oblivion where I tried to arrange my trophies and loot in my house like in Morrowind. Placing items is impossible and picking up one item seems to dislodge everything within meters and send them off flying or rolling
I already hated it in Oblivion where I tried to arrange my trophies and loot in my house like in Morrowind. Placing items is impossible and picking up one item seems to dislodge everything within meters and send them off flying or rolling
Yossarian wrote:Just a personal opinion but Havok shouldn't be used as a part of any quest. It's not a proper physics engine but more like it's name implies, it creates havoc on any attempt to do something orderly. I had hellish time blocking those rat holes with the bricks when they just wouldn't go where supposed and those gunpowder barrels got sticking to everything on the way. It's unneeded gimmick and can ruin everything when some item decides to go flying off.
I already hated it in Oblivion where I tried to arrange my trophies and loot in my house like in Morrowind. Placing items is impossible and picking up one item seems to dislodge everything within meters and send them off flying or rolling
I must say that I had no real trouble with the havok quests after I trained a bit. First they seemed impossible, but after 5 tries and some thinking, I can do the rats in 10 seconds now, and the explosive barrels don't take me too long either. I found some of the Soul Flayer jumping much harder.
There ARE random engine bugs like corrupted coordinates, but they are very rare. We got one report of corrupted coordinates for the rats quest and one for the barrels quest. There are far more engine glitches related to NPCs' AI.
There ARE random engine bugs like corrupted coordinates, but they are very rare. We got one report of corrupted coordinates for the rats quest and one for the barrels quest. There are far more engine glitches related to NPCs' AI.
i was referring to the havok system in general. not the quests specifically. trying to display trophies and whatnot, objects being propelled like shrapnel for no real reason, etc. i guess we're just lucky some of that stuff isn't explosive. that wouldn't end well.
I didn't mean you 
During my Oblivion times the only thing I liked about Havok was firing destruction spells at corpses (look, a flying daedroth!). I hope the new features Beth introduces in TES5 won't be similarly reliable...
During my Oblivion times the only thing I liked about Havok was firing destruction spells at corpses (look, a flying daedroth!). I hope the new features Beth introduces in TES5 won't be similarly reliable...







