Ok so.. am I missing something obvious here or is
Also, while I'm on the subject of quests.. I still have the "siege is over, go to chapel" quest that you get after you survive the battlemage siege at the mine early on.. is this quest supposed to get finished later or did I miss something? (cause I got the other MQ updates, and that is, so far, going as planned.. I just can't seem to get THIS quest finished).
About the quest still open. I think this happened to me first time round. Did you give Morten the shovels or are they still in inventory?
Ah, sweet.. thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, the problem is, the bastards attacked and so I never got to give the shovels to the guy, after the fight he just didn't want them. Is it too late to finish it now or?
Okay..finished the sheep quest PROPERLY now.. rather cool, I gotta say..
EbonKnight wrote:Ah, sweet.. thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, the problem is, the bastards attacked and so I never got to give the shovels to the guy, after the fight he just didn't want them. Is it too late to finish it now or?
Well, seems I didn't actually talk to the right guy after all. After going all the way back, the guy said something to the extent of "bit late now, huh" but still accepted them and gave me 150xp.. not bad.
Three days of sleep, not rest IIRC. You will get a notice.
@Eolath
There is another door to dungeon.
You are coming from Giliad to the Sanctum. In Front of you is the Sanctum and right is another path. This path you will follow. After a short way is on the right side a ruin. Left is a little valley. In this valley is the other door.
So you can go to Armanda after the mainquest.
There is another door to dungeon.
You are coming from Giliad to the Sanctum. In Front of you is the Sanctum and right is another path. This path you will follow. After a short way is on the right side a ruin. Left is a little valley. In this valley is the other door.
So you can go to Armanda after the mainquest.
Darkblade wrote:@Eolath
There is another door to dungeon.
You are coming from Giliad to the Sanctum. In Front of you is the Sanctum and right is another path. This path you will follow. After a short way is on the right side a ruin. Left is a little valley. In this valley is the other door.
So you can go to Armanda after the mainquest.
Where is the sanctum cave?
I can't find it anywhere
I can't find it anywhere
In the Shadow Council building there is a door leading to the basement. From there is a door leading to the Grotto.
There is another way. You are on the bridge and then you went the right path. Left is a little valley. There is a door.







