Post Reply
13 posts • Page 1 of 1
Mage Cave in Erothim
Post by Aalsper »
According to one of the loadscreens I can find a teleport to Erothim Spell in the Mage Cave there. Where do I find it? I found on the wiki that it is somewhere in the foreign quarter. Ill look around again and report back.
If I remember correctly it was a big gate near the enterance to the city proper. It doesn't look like a cave from the outside, more like a door out of the city.
Thanks!
Also the gates to the city were closed, so i had to cheat to get in :roll:
I was within the hours that the gate should have been open so I figured it was glitched, or did I skip something?
Re: Mage Cave in Erothim
Post by razzer »
for me one gate on one side of the city was closed.but i went around through the water and up by the bridge and that gate was open.the mage cave is by the city entrance and is a set of large brown wooden doors actually.
Re: Mage Cave in Erothim
Post by razzer »
for me one gate on one side of the city was closed.but i went around through the water and up by the bridge and that gate was open.the mage cave is by the city entrance and is a set of large brown wooden doors actually.
Re: Mage Cave in Erothim
Post by razzer »
for me one gate on one side of the city was closed.but i went around through the water and up by the bridge and that gate was open.the mage cave is by the city entrance and is a set of large brown wooden doors actually.
Re: Mage Cave in Erothim
Post by razzer »
for me one gate on one side of the city was closed.but i went around through the water and up by the bridge and that gate was open.the mage cave is by the city entrance and is a set of large brown wooden doors actually.
Aalsper,
Actually, I don't know when Erothin gates are closed, it was always open for me , but I also headed towards Erothing for the first time only when I had Candidate for the City Gate main quest. So my questions are:
1. Did you have the main quest or did you just go there to explore?
2. Maybe it was night/very late/very early and the gates are also closed?

And thanks for the article on the Mage's Cave, already sent you a message about it on my Wikia talk page:P ( ano no, not the automatic one)
Re: Mage Cave in Erothim
Post by Daniel »
Erothin is open from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM, as it says on the time-table signs outside Erothin (signs with horses on them telling when the gates are opened/closed). Gate guards usually manage the opening/closing, though after
[+]
killing barateon
they're open 24/7 as far as I've noticed.
Re: Mage Cave in Erothim
Post by Casper »
Daniel wrote:
Erothin is open from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM, as it says on the time-table signs outside Erothin (signs with horses on them telling when the gates are opened/closed). Gate guards usually manage the opening/closing, though after
[+]
killing barateon
they're open 24/7 as far as I've noticed.
ive still got the 8am to 8pm hours myself.
Re: Mage Cave in Erothim
Post by Daniel »
Casper wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Erothin is open from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM, as it says on the time-table signs outside Erothin (signs with horses on them telling when the gates are opened/closed). Gate guards usually manage the opening/closing, though after
[+]
killing barateon
they're open 24/7 as far as I've noticed.
ive still got the 8am to 8pm hours myself.
Strange, it seemed to disappear for me after I
[+]
completed that quest
though there's an easy way to bypass the gate, just swim to the sewers below the gate (entrance to Erothin Sewers, southern outflow) and then walk up into the city.
Re: Mage Cave in Erothim
Post by Casper »
Daniel wrote:
Strange, it seemed to disappear for me after I
[+]
completed that quest
though there's an easy way to bypass the gate, just swim to the sewers below the gate (entrance to Erothin Sewers, southern outflow) and then walk up into the city.
just what i do. or i come down from the north, enter via old Erothin.
I was withing the 8am-8pm time window was the issue. I think they are just glitchy. I found the Mage's Cave and wrote up an article for the wiki.
Post Reply
13 posts • Page 1 of 1