Hey, I've been playing Nehrim for about 4-5 hours now, I've got over 4000 experience points, and I've yet to level up. Still level 1.
Is something wrong, or is that just how it is? I can't find anything within the journal or character pages giving me any option to level up, so I'm just curious as to what's going on.
Thanks!
Is something wrong, or is that just how it is? I can't find anything within the journal or character pages giving me any option to level up, so I'm just curious as to what's going on.
Thanks!
You got to level up manually from your journey book in your inventory.
I know, I've read that in my searches, but there are no options to do so. Nothing in my journal - nothing in any of the interface that I can find that will allow me to level up.
sure?
the option would be to find the at top of the joural
the option would be to find the at top of the joural







I took some screenshots to show my journal interface. Can't find anything. I found something called 'diary' in my inventory, clicked it and said I can't use it right now, so that's not it either.
The journal in your Inventory the one with a BIG RED ARROW.
Yes it is in your inventury
it is a brown book with an red tag on it
it is a brown book with an red tag on it
Here's my inventory. No big red arrow in sight. Either I'm colour blind, really stupid or? Hah, well I could be any of those things...


So I guess that means I don't have the option to level up yet... which is strange. After 5 hours and 4000+ exp I thought I would have...
hadn´t you leveld up at an other time?
No, I'm still level 1.
thats the daybook:
I have marked it in your sceen
I have marked it in your sceen
Attachments
Yeah, I know that now, at least I've figured that out! haha. Thanks for the help. But I still don't know if my game is glitching out or not, as when I press it, it says I can't use it yet. I've run out of things to do in the level 1-7 areas and I'm still level 1, 5 hours, 4000+ EP, etc..
I think it is a matter of of the support team then normal you get the first level up at the black ?Troll?
in the start dungeon
sorry for my bad english
in the start dungeon
sorry for my bad english
Hey guys, I've already asked about this in the discussion forum and I was referred to here. I've been playing for about 5 hours, have over 4000+ exp and I've yet to level up, or get the option to. When I click on my diary it says I can't use it yet. I'm already at Sanctum. Here's the other thread for reference.
http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 582#p36582
Thanks!
http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 582#p36582
Thanks!
Thanks again for the help. I've posted in the support forum so hopefully they can figure it out. I didn't notice any bad English 
Also, one other thing of note - in the first dungeon, using the four torches didn't kill the black troll. I had to enable god mode to kill him. So the game may be glitching out in more ways than one.
Thanks for the hint, ill just move this thread there.
Merged the threads as well.
Merged the threads as well.
ohh that is a big bug!
had you the latest patch on your nehrim?
had you the latest patch on your nehrim?
I didn't have the latest patch when I killed the troll, but I do now.




