Did the bounty quest up to Death Fairy, then went to Erothin and clicked on the billboard at the Court House but recieved no quest. Now when I click on the board it says I must solve the first bounty.
Re-Evaluated : I have also got this bug.. i think its because there is not more bounties after the death fairy . yet the board still has the option to collect another one.
To be identified by Sure-Ai Team
To be identified by Sure-Ai Team
We know it. The sixth quest has not been translated properly. Will be fixed in 1.0.8.
Hi,
Have installed the patch
thanks.
Now when I click on a wanted poster nothign happens at all.
I completed the 'Death Fairy' quest and recieved the reward money before installing the patch.
Is there a console command I can enter to trigger the next quest?
Have installed the patch
Now when I click on a wanted poster nothign happens at all.
I completed the 'Death Fairy' quest and recieved the reward money before installing the patch.
Is there a console command I can enter to trigger the next quest?
Seems like this quest won't update if you have already accepted the sixth bounty before the patch...
Console helps thou - setstage nqwanted01 25 - and all's good
Console helps thou - setstage nqwanted01 25 - and all's good
Thank-you 
momo wrote:Seems like this quest won't update if you have already accepted the sixth bounty before the patch...
Console helps thou - setstage nqwanted01 25 - and all's good
Swennet wrote:I tried this and it doesn't work. What do I do?momo wrote:Seems like this quest won't update if you have already accepted the sixth bounty before the patch...
Console helps thou - setstage nqwanted01 25 - and all's good
1 - Find billboar.
2 - Click on wanted poster (nothing happens)
3 - Do not move. Enter setstage nqwanted01 25 , wait a couple of seconds. New bounty quest should then get added.
TheHawk wrote:Managed to get it to work, but in this order.Swennet wrote:I tried this and it doesn't work. What do I do?momo wrote:Seems like this quest won't update if you have already accepted the sixth bounty before the patch...
Console helps thou - setstage nqwanted01 25 - and all's good
1 - Find billboar.
2 - Click on wanted poster (nothing happens)
3 - Do not move. Enter setstage nqwanted01 25 , wait a couple of seconds. New bounty quest should then get added.
I'm having the same problem as the original poster. I also tried entering the console code but nothing happened. I typed <tilda>, code, <tilda> and other permutations. Are other people having success with this code? What precisely is the correct way to enter it?
Thanks for any help!
Thanks for any help!
Have you forgotten the "enter" key?
Thanks for your quick reply!
However, I'm quite dense in matters like these, so please forgive my ignorance.
When do I use the enter key? If I use it after the code, it simply skips a line. If I close the console with the tilda key, then use enter, I shoot an arrow at the billboard. So obviously, I'm doing something wrong. What should I do?
Thanks again!
However, I'm quite dense in matters like these, so please forgive my ignorance.
When do I use the enter key? If I use it after the code, it simply skips a line. If I close the console with the tilda key, then use enter, I shoot an arrow at the billboard. So obviously, I'm doing something wrong. What should I do?
Thanks again!
I need to do a bit of thread necromancy here.
I'm posting in this thread and not any of the other numerous Death Fairy threads, because this one has all the console commands I have been trying to use. So far I have tried all the commands listed here, and none of them are working. Like many other people, I killed Death Fairy and attempted to turn in her head before I downloaded the latest patch. Now, running my game on the latest patch, I am still getting the "You must fulfill your first bounty" message each time I click the bounty board, and entering in the commands posted in this thread isn't helping things. I have read in some older threads that the later bounty missions are not translated yet, is that true? Can anyone confirm a working console command for fixing this bug? I am rally enjoying this game so far, and am hopeful that this will not break this character for me.
I'm posting in this thread and not any of the other numerous Death Fairy threads, because this one has all the console commands I have been trying to use. So far I have tried all the commands listed here, and none of them are working. Like many other people, I killed Death Fairy and attempted to turn in her head before I downloaded the latest patch. Now, running my game on the latest patch, I am still getting the "You must fulfill your first bounty" message each time I click the bounty board, and entering in the commands posted in this thread isn't helping things. I have read in some older threads that the later bounty missions are not translated yet, is that true? Can anyone confirm a working console command for fixing this bug? I am rally enjoying this game so far, and am hopeful that this will not break this character for me.
I hate to be the type of person that bumps threads, but does anyone have an answer for this? I am stuck after turning in the bounty of Death Fairy, and am unable to obtain the next bounty. I've tried the console commands listed here but they aren't working.








