Search found 13 matches

Search found 13 matches • Page 1 of 1
22.09.2016 01:12
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 3230

Shrieking Caves? Jump to post
I found a map marker in the northeastern part of the map, accessable only by tcl also not shown in knhaze's map.

Here it is:

http://imgur.com/a/9L2n0
21.09.2016 22:07
Replies: 14
Views: 32314

Re: (Spoilers) Which ending do you prefer? Jump to post
Well, although the guy that did AMA on Reddit said no, I still think the fleeing ending is part of High Ones' plan.
21.09.2016 22:05
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 11
Views: 27851

Re: Introduce your Character Thread Jump to post
Meet Rugndal, the Sneak Archer/Dual Sword Fighter. Not really modeled after anything. Thought about going for a mage but eventually he came out instead :)
http://imgur.com/a/PkRY8
17.09.2016 12:33
Replies: 5
Views: 4957

Re: Bank interest not working Jump to post
I have the same bug but it seems it's incredibly rare so noone's taking it seriously. You and I are the only ones my friend.
13.09.2016 22:34
Replies: 1
Views: 1772

Re: Read Earnings & Shares in Bank vault Jump to post
Those earning books are just there for the aesthetics, no real gameplay reason.

If you put 9000 gold in the bank, that gold will come back as 250 gold interest. 8000 gold comes back as close to 220 gold each day and so on.
13.09.2016 22:27
Replies: 12
Views: 16173

Re: Old Ban Totem Jump to post
Well, try the various, bland looking wooden crates in the dungeons. They usually have several in them. Or you can use the console commands :D
10.09.2016 13:48
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 3162

Talents aren't recharging Jump to post
I've seen posts on Reddit and posted a few myself, people saying they can't use certain talents anymore as if they're stuck on permanent cooldown. For me, it's all talents. After I use a talent which I didn't use before(the last update perhaps) I just can't use it anymore. The talent bar flashes as ...
09.09.2016 05:19
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 3162

Re: Suddenly I can't meditate anymore? Jump to post
Well this works and I get new skills but I still cannot use my other talents! I reported the bug on the tracker but it seems people aren't getting help with their issues.

Please help me :(
08.09.2016 15:14
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 3162

Re: Suddenly I can't meditate anymore? Jump to post
Someone please help! Perhaps there's a cell ID of the meditation place? Then I can coc there?
08.09.2016 13:17
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 3162

Suddenly I can't meditate anymore? [Tracker] Jump to post
No cooldown or anything. Just outright can't use it. Can't use any other talents after using them either. The cooldown timers aren't recharging!!!

This problem never happened before but in any case I removed some recently downloaded mods, still not working. Reloaded older save files, still not ...
07.09.2016 19:08
Replies: 4
Views: 3804

How to find "a certain cube" in the main quest Jump to post
So I found the Shimmering Metal Alloys for Kurai in the Old Starling Mine. Now my map marker shows a place in the northeastern corner of the map but that area is very secluded with big mountains around.

There's no way I can walk into there, I tried from every direction. I tried several caves and ...
25.07.2014 23:38
Replies: 3
Views: 2160

Will Enderal come out with English dubs? Jump to post
If no, can we at least be sure the translation will be complete? I mean even with Nehrim's mod to fix the leftover German texts, there were parts where I came across stuff in German.

I really liked and appreciated it but it could be closer to perfection.

Here's to hoping that will be Enderal ...
Search found 13 matches • Page 1 of 1