Search found 778 matches

Search found 778 matches • Page 1 of 39
24.06.2020 10:22
Forum: Support
Replies: 14
Views: 63188

Re: Reporting bugs and problems with Nehrim Jump to post
In the Steam achievements list, for "Botanist" it says collect 200 plants. Well, I've collected thousands, but no Botanist achievement. The in-game achievement says collect 100 rare plants; well, I've done that and gotten the Botanist achievement in game, but not on Steam. Is this a bug?
13.06.2020 22:14
Forum: Support
Replies: 9
Views: 41444

Re: Nehrim bad performance Jump to post
I tried disabling enboost but that didn't help. I then unticked 60FPS and after that I haven't had the problem (knock on wood).
19.02.2020 05:08
Replies: 9
Views: 31740

Re: "Secrets" quests Jump to post
If you mean the outer door of the tower, you need to pick the lock, the key is used inside.
16.09.2019 20:12
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 2
Views: 37925

Re: My items disappeared... Jump to post
The only safe storage places in Arktwend are in chests identified with a blue candle. Putting items on a bed is not safe storage. I don't know if you could spawn the items with console commands, but I suspect they are all in German.
25.08.2019 21:56
Replies: 1
Views: 38655

Nehrim on Steam in 2020 Jump to post
I was wondering will there be some major changes in Nehrim when it comes out on Steam, so that old Nehrim saves will not work (as was the case when Enderal was released on Steam)? I'm hoping there will be a solution to the FPS drops. Will there be any new quests added?
I hope the magic symbol that ...
30.05.2019 19:59
Forum: News
Replies: 2
Views: 31296

Re: Enderal Patch 1.5.6.0 patch notes Jump to post
Optimized enemy encounters throughout the world, this includes better aggro ranges
"What does "better" mean? Closer, farther....
12.05.2019 21:16
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 36035

Bought Oblivion on Steam, Nehrim wants CD Jump to post
I had installed Oblivion many years ago using the CDs. I installed Nehrim (+English) many years ago also, installed in Windows\games\nehrim. I have been having problems with my CD player, so I bought Oblivion on Steam and installed it. However, when I click on the Nehrim launcher "start Nehrim", it ...
25.04.2019 08:35
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 2
Views: 23176

Re: Mid-game impressions Jump to post
I missed Nehrim, This makes me want to brave the dated graphics to give it a try.

Nehrim is one of my favorites. If you get immersed enough, you don't notice the graphics, and they aren't that bad. By the way, in case you missed it, Steam shows that SureAI will release Nehrim on Steam in 2020 ...
20.04.2019 22:07
Replies: 6
Views: 19071

Re: how can i return to halfmoon isle? Jump to post
Don't know what Kermit's pm might have said, but if you are desperate, you can add that soul using the console;
player.additem 0101e9d6 1

It is unfortunate that sureAI chose to put some collectibles in locations that cannot be revisited. In the case of souls, for example, a player might not ...
19.04.2019 20:42
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 1
Views: 3737

Easter Egg Summons: Panda Jump to post
I found a "summon panda" spell, level 30 panda. Has anyone found any other unusual summon spells?
19.04.2019 19:21
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 0
Views: 2267

Half-Moon Island Nehrim Camp - What's Behind the Walls Jump to post
You can't get into the camp, but did you ever wonder what's behind the walls? There actually is a camp; Coarek, Samael & Alma are together in one spot, and the ghostly image of Tealor is in another. :D
17.04.2019 05:15
Replies: 2
Views: 9757

Re: Glimmer dust/Glimmercap dust Jump to post
Yes. Glimmerdust is the name of the actual ingredient you can find; glimmercap dust is the term found in certain books/recipes.
10.04.2019 20:45
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 4581

Re: Our mark on the world [Quest] [Bug] Jump to post
I'm having trouble with the npc (Esme) not showing up in the Museum after we found the statuette inside the house in the nobles' quarter's.
Just curious, before you went to the museum, did you go talk to Esme where she is sitting on the steps by the lake?
09.04.2019 06:02
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 19
Views: 5166722

Re: Enderal impressions (part 2) Jump to post
I have this vision of you riding off into the sunset on Whirlwind. Adios! :thumbsup:
04.04.2019 21:48
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 19
Views: 5166722

Re: Enderal impressions (part 2) Jump to post
I've been playing this game for like a year and a half, which I think is longer than any one project I've ever done in my life.
If you play Witcher 3 (+ the expansions) as diligently as Enderal, you might break that year and a half record!
04.04.2019 09:26
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 19
Views: 5166722

Re: Enderal impressions (part 2) Jump to post
Do you feel catharsis having written all that? :wink:

There have been countless theories and arguments, over the 2+ years since Enderal was first released, about who or what were the Veiled Woman, the Aged Man, etc. I think the general assumption by most was that Enderal is like some Rubik's Cube ...
01.04.2019 18:49
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 1131

Re: How do I place crafted items in my house? Jump to post
I finally got it placed. The controls seem a bit sensitive. I press E and it keeps shifting from manipulate/maneuver to move & back again, and sometimes if I pressed E for several seconds, I ended up putting it back into my inventory. After a few dozen tries I finally managed to place it. Seems like ...
01.04.2019 09:18
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 1131

How do I place crafted items in my house? Jump to post
I crafted an anvil, I go to the inventory and click R which drops it, but it is shown in yellow and all I can do is maneuver it. How do I finish the placement? I couldn't find instructions how to do this under "help" in the journal.
24.03.2019 02:48
Forum: News
Replies: 42
Views: 155886

Re: Enderal and Forgotten Stories will be released via Steam! Jump to post
Post by urst » 30.09.2018 05:38

29.09.2018 21:36badgesareus wrote:
Maybe you could re-release Nehrim on Steam, that would be great! I suppose it wouldn't be practical to do Arktwend on Steam as there are multiple English patches made by someone not SureAI.

nope, won't happen :)


Might want ...
Search found 778 matches • Page 1 of 39