Search found 24 matches

Search found 24 matches • Page 1 of 2
25.10.2012 03:54
Replies: 50
Views: 80919

Re: No English Voice Acting Please Jump to post
It was nice, playing Nehrim and hearing a language I don't speak. If there's English voice acting I'd play with that, but what I'd rather see as a priority over English voices is a full translation of in-game texts.
09.04.2012 19:39
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 2465

Re: With the next total conversion started... Jump to post
Okay, I was just wondering. I'm not currently playing Nehrim but when I go back to it that tells me that it's safe to mod in areas I previously thought might be expanded on in the future.
09.04.2012 04:31
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 2465

With the next total conversion started... Jump to post
Will we see more updates for Nehrim, or should we see it as no longer being worked on?
30.03.2012 15:27
Forum: News
Replies: 2
Views: 7979

Re: Master File and Tutorial Released Jump to post
It's really cool of you to release that. Hopefully others can get some good use out of it!
19.01.2012 20:21
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 16
Views: 24901

Re: Project 5 German FAQ Translation and Discussion Jump to post
I'm really glad someone translated this; Google translate just wasn't cutting it the three times I tried to make sense of it.

As far as what's being said, the main plot sounds really interesting. As fin as the main plot in Nehrim was to follow, the best part about Nehrim was all of the places to ...
15.08.2011 13:27
Replies: 4
Views: 4026

Re: Going to Arktwend (slight spoilers) Jump to post
Yeah, I've already played through the main quest once, I've just decided to replay and was wondering if I'd missed something. Thanks. Too bad I can't just go back and look around sometimes, though. What I suppose I really ought to do is go play Arktwend and see it in it's prime, eh?
15.08.2011 07:51
Replies: 4
Views: 4026

Re: Going to Arktwend (slight spoilers) Jump to post
Oh, thanks. :)

But, your answer implies not after that? And do you leave from Waverock or Ostian?
13.08.2011 00:37
Replies: 4
Views: 4026

Going to Arktwend (slight spoilers) Jump to post
I was wondering, is there any way to go back after you go there during the main quest? The route leading from Ostian says to Arktwend, but I never found anyone willing to take me.
02.08.2011 10:27
Replies: 5
Views: 6672

Re: Darker Nights Jump to post
So, I stopped playing Nehrim for a few months, but when I came back I noticed a reoccuring problem there the sounds of rain didn't play. It's because that esp overwrites some changes made by Nehrim. Anyways, I've put the fixed file up here. It's under the sky and weather section of graphics mods.
05.03.2011 05:33
Replies: 5
Views: 6672

Re: Darker Nights Jump to post
You're welcome, though I must admit, it was just as much for me and I would probably have done it anyways at some point.
03.03.2011 03:27
Replies: 5
Views: 6672

Re: Darker Nights Jump to post
Have you attempted to change the master of a darker nights mod for Oblivion to see if it works? I might look into it, because nights are pretty bright, however I don't promise anything as I'm working on my own mod right now.

Edit: I went on ahead and changed the master for Original Color Darker ...
27.02.2011 23:34
Replies: 1
Views: 3388

Re: Attributes based on skill points Jump to post
In the statistics menu of your journal, there is a statistic for how many rare plants are found. Does this mean there is a way to track how many are eaten? Or any other attribute increases through the game, for that matter. They would need to be tracked and added on top of the formula I'm using. I ...
26.02.2011 02:19
Replies: 1
Views: 3388

Attributes based on skill points Jump to post
This is a mod I'd love to see done. It's my only real gripe with Nehrim, barring the fact that I can't read every single in game text. I would attempt it, however I have no idea how it could be done and have no idea on how to script anything. I make no promises that I will do it, however I'm going ...
30.11.2010 21:39
Replies: 7
Views: 5109

Re: Adding the Player Chest to other locations Jump to post
Oh, thanks a lot. Now I feel kind of bad, though-- I could have found this myself had I been a bit more paitent.
30.11.2010 20:45
Replies: 7
Views: 5109

Re: Adding the Player Chest to other locations Jump to post
I'll be sure to try that out. If it works, could I release my house mod with it?

Edit: No dice, man. When I try to activate the chest nothing happens, the name of the chest just fades out for a second like sometimes happens when you try to activate named objects that don't actually do anything ...
30.11.2010 19:11
Replies: 7
Views: 5109

Adding the Player Chest to other locations Jump to post
Can it be done? I'm making a player home, and it would be nice if I could do that.
I looked at the script, though, and it looks like changes would have to be made to the scripts of each of the chests, but that would make it incompatible to other mods that messed with the chests; it would just become ...
30.11.2010 19:06
Replies: 1
Views: 1925

Re: Lighting settings Jump to post
Northmarkers aren't essential, all they do is tell the game where north is in a particular interior. Without them, the compass doesn't always match when you enter the interior with when you leave it. I never noticed, because I'm using a HUD without a compass.
30.11.2010 17:33
Replies: 4
Views: 3215

Re: TES IV files for Nehrim Jump to post
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Do you mean unpacking the BSAs? There's a utility called BSA Unpacker that does that.
30.11.2010 17:31
Replies: 105
Views: 89464

Re: Mod conversion requests Jump to post
yes it would be very good & we might be able to use the shader plugin as well I think it needs COBL to work BB
Not likely without it being redone, though I don't know anything about this plugin. If we were to try to bring COBL to Nehrim, it would lose and gain features, some things like Tamrielic ...
28.11.2010 15:48
Replies: 2
Views: 2496

Re: Editing the HUD Jump to post
Thanks, man. I must have missed that when downloading things for my vault.

Thought I'd post a picture, to see if anyone wanted the simple statusbars: http://imgh.us/109_hud.png
Search found 24 matches • Page 1 of 2