Search found 12 matches

Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1
18.12.2010 05:22
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 9
Views: 5385

Re: Bounty Quests help Jump to post
Thanks for the help guys.

Problem solved.
18.12.2010 01:52
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 9
Views: 5385

Re: Bounty Quests help Jump to post
It has no quest update though, it's stuck at "etc I heard a noise etc" in the quest journal.

Do I just go back to the board or what?
17.12.2010 21:29
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 9
Views: 5385

Bounty Quests help Jump to post
On the death fairy bounty, I killed her and it said "what was that noise?"

I saw two bone flayers and a summon demons and killed them, it did nothing.

What do I do next, I try exiting the dungeon but it does nothing.
27.11.2010 05:42
Replies: 5
Views: 3721

Requesting Weight Mod Jump to post
I want a mod that gives you a lot of space in your inventory, or something along the lines.

Before you ask me to do it myself, I'm shit at tes constuct and don't know how to mod oblivion for crap.
27.11.2010 05:40
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 3
Views: 1977

Re: Search for my roots Jump to post
Is the x in a lake and how do I get their?

Not sure exactly what you are referring to. It would help if you were a bit more specific. I think you are wondering about the "treasure map" note you find in your chest? If that is what you mean then, no, the "X" is not in the lake. It is on an island ...
23.11.2010 02:40
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 3
Views: 1977

Re: Search for my roots Jump to post
And why when I get confronted by that guy if you can give him 20 coins or not, I gave him 20 coins and I tried to enter the coach, oblivion crashed.
23.11.2010 02:10
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 3
Views: 1977

Search for my roots Jump to post
Is the x in a lake and how do I get their?

Or do I encounter the location later on in the main quest?
21.11.2010 22:50
Forum: Support
Replies: 6
Views: 2419

Re: Oblivion Folder Jump to post
I tried reinstalling it to and with the copy oblivion folder option on.

Their's no copied oblivion folder in the nehrim/exe/etc.

I tried completely disabling UAC and runnning the setup and launcher in admin, nothing works.
21.11.2010 18:56
Forum: Support
Replies: 6
Views: 2419

Re: Oblivion Folder Jump to post
arvisrend wrote:
What exactly does not work? The launcher doesn't start the game? Try "oblivion.exe" in your Nehrim folder.
I can launch the game, well kind of, I copied the bink file from the oblivion folder and the oblivion exe into the nehrim folder, when it starts up, it's stuck at 0 and it crashes.
20.11.2010 18:54
Forum: Support
Replies: 6
Views: 2419

Re: Oblivion Folder Jump to post
I have the launcher on admin permission and I have window's 7 64x.
20.11.2010 18:37
Forum: Support
Replies: 6
Views: 2419

Re: Oblivion Folder Jump to post
Anyone, please, I want to play Nehrim bad.
20.11.2010 18:20
Forum: Support
Replies: 6
Views: 2419

Oblivion Folder Jump to post
I have my oblivion folder in my C:/ folder and that's where I installed Nehrim to.

Is their somehow I can direct the direction path in the nehrim launcher to my oblivion folder or something?
Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1