Search found 31 matches

Search found 31 matches • Page 1 of 2
13.11.2010 14:39
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 3
Views: 2239

Re: No quests in Ostian? Jump to post
I did the arena stuff and that was fine. I didn't mean to complain, I think I have 100+ hrs in the game, and yes, there are some cool ares to find and explore. It's just kinda jarring after the northern regions where every time you turned around there was an adventure to go on. And since there is no ...
12.11.2010 22:02
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 3
Views: 2239

No quests in Ostian? Jump to post
I did not find a single side quest in Ostian :( I was reading the shrines but never found #4. Just about every door has a locked, needs key message. Now the main quest whisks me away. Was this area largely unfinished?
08.11.2010 16:56
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 24
Views: 9015

Re: Steel Rail Mine- Axe of Insanity Jump to post
[+]
I loved this weapon and used it for a long time until I eventually got a stronger blunt weapon. I too thought it might have side effects but I never noticed any.
05.11.2010 16:44
Replies: 0
Views: 1426

Side quests once in Chapter three Jump to post
Do the side quests get much fewer after the first couple of chapters? In the begining there was so much stuff to do it seemed like there was hardly a need to advance the main quest. Now i'm down south and nobody has anything to say to me. I did the arena quests and I'm doing the shrines-nice and ...
03.11.2010 19:26
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1748

Re: Wanted! Another question Jump to post
Thank you! Obviously I know there cannot be unlimited missions but since nothing tells you there aren't any more I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
03.11.2010 17:03
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1748

Wanted! Another question Jump to post
Is the Butcher the last wanted mission? I kept hoping that more would appear in further chapters but I'm into chapter three now in the southern realms and still when I click on wanted boards nothing happens.
30.10.2010 15:50
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Naradoth
Replies: 22
Views: 11033

Re: Naradoth Jump to post
Great help! Turning off Nehrimenglish.esp worked for me in Naradoth as well.
30.10.2010 01:26
Replies: 1
Views: 1252

Re: Black powder Jump to post
So is this another unfinished quest then?
27.10.2010 22:46
Replies: 4
Views: 2547

Re: Nexus Tower Jump to post
So sorry! I was under the impression that this great team was disbanded and dispersed and no new content would be added. I did not mean to insult anyone as this game is so awesome I am either playing it or thinking about the next time I can play it. I can hardly advance the main quest as I keep ...
27.10.2010 18:55
Replies: 4
Views: 2547

Nexus Tower Jump to post
Is it offical that this quest will not be finished? Understandable, just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything. I got the code for this door but the door is blocked by rocks. It's a shame, the artwork around there was impressive.
26.10.2010 18:12
Topic: Taverns
Replies: 1
Views: 1256

Taverns Jump to post
Were you guys going to do more with the various taverns at one point and changed plans? nothing much ever seems to happen at the ones I've been in so far. Awesome game, I was just curious about this.
26.10.2010 18:10
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Naradoth
Replies: 22
Views: 11033

Re: Naradoth Jump to post
As I said earlier, I have pressed it multiple time at this point. Does that mean I can't finish now?
26.10.2010 18:09
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Naradoth
Replies: 22
Views: 11033

Re: Naradoth Jump to post
Thanks for the help. Here it is.
25.10.2010 18:47
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Naradoth
Replies: 22
Views: 11033

Re: Naradoth Jump to post
2 pages of this due to my stupidity. I found my saves in the documents folder. I have no idea how to upload the save to this board. Please help.
25.10.2010 18:19
Topic: The Bank
Replies: 6
Views: 6884

Re: The Bank Jump to post
Thank you! I was in the wrong vault. Dumb mistake but you aquire keys to other vaults throughout the game and here I am trying to shove my deeds into a little wooden rack. I have the right vault and chest now.
25.10.2010 01:22
Replies: 1
Views: 1252

Black powder Jump to post
Finished the wanted quest in the lonely tower where the bandit blew himself up. I know there is another room behind those boards. I have a feeling that you sre supposed to set off tyhe black powder to knock the wall down to get access but nothing I try seems to work.
24.10.2010 15:38
Topic: The Bank
Replies: 6
Views: 6884

Re: The Bank Jump to post
Is that chest in my vault that I get to behind the tellers in the bank and open with a key? Because I see no chest there.
24.10.2010 15:35
Topic: Wanted!
Replies: 2
Views: 1259

Re: Wanted! Jump to post
Thanks!
24.10.2010 00:08
Topic: Wanted!
Replies: 2
Views: 1259

Wanted! Jump to post
Do you have to finish one town's wanted before you can start another towns? can you have 2 active wanted quests for different towns? I have an active quest for Gilead and when I click on the wanted board in other towns nothing happens.
24.10.2010 00:04
Topic: The Bank
Replies: 6
Views: 6884

The Bank Jump to post
It says you have to have your shares in your locker for you to make money. Do they have to be on a shelf or can they be on the floor. I can't fit them in a cubby hole but they are in the locker.
Search found 31 matches • Page 1 of 2