Search found 12 matches
by elkston
05.10.2010 20:40
Forum: Modifications
Topic: [REL] Cuter Female Kim
Replies: 17
Views: 28613
I realize my question did come from left field. I thank you for giving me your honest answer. As a black gamer (from America) I am sort of sensitive to this topic. I won't bother you or the board again with such issues.
P.S. - I like the drow, too. Esp. Vicconia.
P.S. - I like the drow, too. Esp. Vicconia.
by elkston
05.10.2010 16:43
Forum: Modifications
Topic: [REL] Cuter Female Kim
Replies: 17
Views: 28613
Well, my advice for everyone is still the same - Don't like it? Leave it! I don't see a reason to comment on something just because it isn't to my tastes. (Constructive criticism is something that should be teached in schools I'd say. :roll: ) The other blonde female Kim isn't exactly to my tastes ...
by elkston
04.10.2010 17:18
Forum: Modifications
Topic: [REL] Cuter Female Kim
Replies: 17
Views: 28613
Kim was fine the way she was. I don't understand why some people just cannot accept the designer's vision and need to make everyone white with blue eyes.
I can report that this is happening to me as well. It seemed to start after I installed the new patch. Sometimes I can load a new savegame and the messages will resume. But then, after a while the updates will cease (stop) again.
Maybe it has to do with having a certain item in your inventory? Or ...
Maybe it has to do with having a certain item in your inventory? Or ...
This game is full of hulking, menacing spiders. Big, hairy ones that creep and crawl towards you with malicious intent.
I can imagine that anyone who has an abnormal fear of spiders would be terrified by this game. I'm not exactly an aracachnophobe, but spiders DO make me uneasy and I have no love ...
I can imagine that anyone who has an abnormal fear of spiders would be terrified by this game. I'm not exactly an aracachnophobe, but spiders DO make me uneasy and I have no love ...
Helol wrote:north of cahbaet in the mountains ,... tyere is a path to it .......... somewhere
Thanks. I'll head in that direction.
Could you tell me where I can locate the "Dragon Cave"?
I had the same problem, but restarting Nehrim fixed it. I had a savegame right before I went to sleep for the train ride. A restart, reload, then sleep again fixed it.
EbonKnight,
Could you tell me where to start this quest, "Traces"? I am looking for more side quests to do.
Could you tell me where to start this quest, "Traces"? I am looking for more side quests to do.
I'm on the quest in the Creators Temple currently. I lost Kim in Surnan (?) because I teleported away to do some business in Erothian and when I came back she wasn't following me anymore.
Is there any way (including a console command) to force a follower to appear again? Can I just go ahead and ...
Is there any way (including a console command) to force a follower to appear again? Can I just go ahead and ...
OK,
Thanks guys. I figured it was something left for later so I put a Mark on that site so I can quickly go there when I get the quest from the "rich guy"
. I've actually gotten his first quest but haven't done it yet.
Thanks guys. I figured it was something left for later so I put a Mark on that site so I can quickly go there when I get the quest from the "rich guy"
There is a building near the LIbrary in Treomar called the "Storage Annex". Inside I found a magic symbol and a number of rooms layed out in a star-like pattern. It seems that a stone wall is blocking access to two of the rooms, however. I can't figure out how to get these walls open. Is this ...
