Search found 34 matches

Search found 34 matches • Page 1 of 2
24.08.2016 03:09
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 4
Views: 3019

Re: Love the lethality Jump to post
I'm not to sure about magic gameplay. So far it's mostly backpedal and blast away, which would probably just turn into backpedal, blast away, run away to drink mana potions, and repeat if I turned the difficulty up- which is really more of a problem with the original game than anything. Probably a ...
24.08.2016 02:40
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 1181

Unhindered perk not working with most items? Jump to post
I took the unhindered perk, and it doesn't seem to work with most of my light armor, especially "caster" stuff. Does nothing with the "Mysterious Nomad" set, works with "Well Traveled One" Gloves and Boots, but not the Helm.
17.08.2016 06:30
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 2
Views: 2641

Re: Just "finished" the game ... wow Jump to post
OldRockgod wrote:
The ending to enderal has to be the most satisfying I've had the honor of playing since the release of the last game i the mass effect trilogy,
I'm confused. You seem to like it, but are comparing it to Mass Effect?
25.01.2013 03:22
Replies: 21
Views: 7974

Re: More underground areas? Jump to post
Hazzmat wrote:
The Starpeople were more unique then your stereotypical fantasy dwarf.
The reason everyone uses the same Dwarf template is that Dwarfs are perfect, and cannot be improved on. Also, I cold have sworn all their statues had beards.
24.01.2013 00:02
Replies: 21
Views: 7974

Re: More underground areas? Jump to post
I hope the Star People return form their homeworld where they've found their lost secret of Beards.
24.01.2013 00:02
Replies: 21
Views: 7974

Re: More underground areas? Jump to post
-stop double posting-
22.01.2013 23:41
Replies: 21
Views: 7974

Re: More underground areas? Jump to post
Well I don't mean just caves and stuff, I mean like the Dwarven ruins in Nehrim, or Blackreach in Skyrim.
22.01.2013 23:41
Replies: 21
Views: 7974

Re: More underground areas? Jump to post
-double post-
22.01.2013 04:18
Replies: 21
Views: 7974

More underground areas? Jump to post
My favorite part from Nehrim has to be traversing the underground ruins. Dwarves, ancient ruins, and subterranean worlds are all some of my favorite fantasy themes, so that part was one of the most memorable ones for me. Blackreach in Skyrim was a pleasant surprise for me, so I'd really like to see ...
26.07.2012 15:04
Replies: 11
Views: 7375

Re: Where does Enderal takes place ? Jump to post
I think we haven't talked about it yet, but as far as I can tell, there shouldn't be major problems with implementing "dynamic travelers". I just don't know how the conversation-system will be set up, that's why I can't really tell for 100% if they will be in the game or not. This is something that ...
12.07.2012 17:05
Replies: 1
Views: 1580

Re: Only suggestion I have. Jump to post
I can't imagine being able to put much interesting a realistically sized map. You'd only see one Biome, and a realistically sized city would probably take up the entire map.
06.07.2012 23:27
Replies: 114
Views: 88096

Re: What would you consider important for Enderal? Jump to post
That sounds like a entirely different game.

Well I was under the impression that Endreal was going to be a new game. And these elements would definitely make for something unique and would deepen the interaction between the people you meet in the world and you.

Basically all it would do is ...
06.07.2012 21:11
Replies: 114
Views: 88096

Re: What would you consider important for Enderal? Jump to post
Bastion of Reason wrote:
*stuff*

Thank you for reading such a monster post. Even if only parts of this get implemented it would surely make for something unique and special.

I have confidence in you guys,
Peace,
Hannu :)
That sounds like a entirely different game.
06.07.2012 20:13
Replies: 114
Views: 88096

Re: What would you consider important for Enderal? Jump to post
Just a quick idea i have realized while playing in arena in Nehrim. The common concept of arena as a "fight to the death"(as in Morrowind, Oblivion, Nehrim) is very tempting, but in current form it does not offer much diversion from the game core combat system. I think that if you could get rid of ...
02.07.2012 04:03
Replies: 114
Views: 88096

Re: What would you consider important for Enderal? Jump to post
Right, and what sort of game mechanics that don't appeal to us knuckle-dragging Cro-Magnons do you have in mind?
Because here I was thinking games were supposed to be entertaining, but I now know I am but an ignorant troglodyte who can do nothing but tarnish the transcendental art form that is ...
01.07.2012 23:52
Replies: 114
Views: 88096

Re: What would you consider important for Enderal? Jump to post
Gaming might not be "about" loot, but it's a very important part of very many RPGs. It's what rewards exploring and gives the constant expectation that you might find something new and awesome.

We made it this way. It's not that anybody designed it this way, only a clever adaptation to man's ...
01.07.2012 23:22
Replies: 114
Views: 88096

Re: What would you consider important for Enderal? Jump to post
Lots and lots and lots of interesting, hand placed loot. I always loved all the unique items in the Baldur's Gate game that had their own unqiue abilities and lore. One of my least favorite things about TES games is that, with a few exceptions, loot has always been pretty bland and formulaic. I ...
01.07.2012 23:02
Replies: 114
Views: 88096

Re: What would you consider important for Enderal? Jump to post
Lots and lots and lots of interesting, hand placed loot. I always loved all the unique items in the Baldur's Gate game that had their own unqiue abilities and lore. One of my least favorite things about TES games is that, with a few exceptions, loot has always been pretty bland and formulaic. I ...
31.07.2011 07:20
Replies: 0
Views: 2861

Magic Runes don't seem very useful Jump to post
I'm playing through the game again, and I notice that the vast majority of runes seem to be not of a useful level, and ones that you can easily get from trainers. Probably much too late for this, but I think they should have spells that you couldn't have been taught by trainers, and perhaps been ...
31.07.2011 07:15
Replies: 1
Views: 2438

Re: "Criticism" (read: Praise) of the underworld mission Jump to post
I agree, hidden worlds underground has always been one of my favorite themes in fantasy, and this certainly did not disappoint.
Search found 34 matches • Page 1 of 2