Search found 2 matches

Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
07.07.2017 22:13
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 496

Meditation Freezing Jump to post
I've got a fresh install of skyrim and a new install of Enderal. I got to just after you talk to Jaspar and now when ever I use Meditate to leave the Island my game becomes completely unresponsive. It starts the animation it does when you leave but freezes.

Any suggestions?
06.07.2017 16:43
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 2208

A Problem w/ Uninstall Jump to post
Ok, first of all I'm pretty sure I messed up. :oops: I had 3DNPCs and one other mod in my data folder when I installed Enderal, didn't think anything of it. I should have tested my install of Enderal before I went monkeying around with modding it. But I'm too dumb for that.

So after I finished ...
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1