Search found 13 matches
I looked up the journal code in the Construction Set and managed to proceed the quest by setting the stage to 15. I found out by a save I made on a different character that the quest update was supposed to trigger when I approached the body.
There never was something in my journal. The last update I got was about finding the murder weapon and going to the Six Fishes to find Antonia. I also don't know where her house is. Is it possible you can give me the codes to skip through stages in this quest?
I managed to solve both of the above problems thanks. There are a couple more questions however. Does the Stormwend Bank actually serve a purpose like the later projects do? Also, in the City Guard questline, I got to the part where I found the dagger used for murder and got sent to find Antonia. I ...
Hello, so in Arktwend I received a quest from Golia to steal a chicken cutlet from Salvadore the Butcher. However, every time I try to do so, even when waiting until night or cheating to raise my Sneak skill to max, I cannot seem to grab that cutlet. I ended up using TCL to go through Golia so I ...
Re: Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine
Jump to post
Alright I have now confirmed that the problem has been solved after doing a clean install. I realized that I actually didn't properly remove moreHeap the first time, so I think something about that mod caused the crash in that particular area. Thus, thank you very much for your help, and problem ...
Re: Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine
Jump to post
Thanks so much!!! and Steam version. Does using the script extender affect Nehrim? And I will try reinstalling the mod pretty soon.
Re: Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine
Jump to post
So here are the files where I experienced the crash. In save 525, when I started going into the forest by the south path that was when I got the crash.
Re: Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine
Jump to post
Well I have 8gb ram, i7-2600 3.4 ghz cpu, and nvidia 970. Also when I go further south past the shrine, even if I remove all the other mods and set all the distances to 0, it will still crash. And do you mean reinstall Oblivion or Nehrim?
Re: Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine
Jump to post
Turns out that was not the only reason. Apparently if I set the visibility range of actors too high, then it will also crash in that area. So that is an additional thing to consider
Re: Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine
Jump to post
I figured it out. After reenabling all the stabilizers and tweaking the settings, I found that for some reason that particular area does not like exterior actor shadows turned on. Leaving all the other settings untouched, I turn off exterior shadows and the problem seems to go away. Is there a way ...
Re: Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine
Jump to post
Alright so I removed all the stabilizers and lowered the graphics settings and the problem went away. So it is either the settings were too high or one of the stabilizers I used was causing it. Im gonna experiment until I find out then I will post the solution here
Re: Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine
Jump to post
That is a possibility, but I will try loading a save before that. Maybe I will head to that area before accepting the quest. I aslo forgot to mention that I am also using kuertee's clean up mod to prevent save game bloating. Could that also be a problem? I also changed a setting that he suggested. I ...
Nehrim Crashes when trying to go south of the Sanctum for the Pilgrimage Main Quest to Narathzul Arantheal's Shrine
Jump to post
So I finally decided to try this mod after having played Enderal. Aside from a few occasional crashes, I have really enjoyed this mod. However, when I started the Pilgrimage quest after having visited the mage Sanctum, whenever I go down south into a dense forest area where presumably the shrine to ...
