Search found 12 matches

Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1
22.10.2016 22:28
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 1857

Re: Crashes in Castle Dal'Galar Jump to post
The magelight was 100% the problem. I loaded the save until it didn't crash, opened the console as soon as it loaded into the game, and banished it with console commands and it didn't crash at all after that. Thank you, that was a rather odd fix.
22.10.2016 04:42
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 1857

Re: Crashes in Castle Dal'Galar Jump to post
I did have light on, yes. I will try going through again without it. I will go ahead and upload a save regardless.
Attached is a save from before entering the passwords.
22.10.2016 04:38
Forum: Support
Replies: 11
Views: 7197

Re: Next Story Quest Does Not Start Jump to post
Okay it worked this time, no post error.
22.10.2016 02:01
Forum: Support
Replies: 11
Views: 7197

Re: Next Story Quest Does Not Start Jump to post
Is this thread dead..? Because I still need help with this issue if you can help.
22.10.2016 01:59
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 1857

Crashes in Castle Dal'Galar Jump to post
After I put in the two passwords, every save file i make after that point is completely unusable; they crash before even loading into the game. Is anyone else experiencing this? Because I've tried to go through the castle 5 times now. And if i die it forces me to load, of course, but every time i ...
18.10.2016 03:18
Forum: Support
Replies: 11
Views: 7197

Re: Next Story Quest Does Not Start Jump to post
Tilliboy wrote:
No, you should be fine using any compressing program.
Could you uplaod them to a filehoster and link them to me?
https://mega.nz/#F!2Z4jzJza!p_dVfn16RMUWFZxBZ4dRmA
here's the download link to the file containing the .skse and the .ess
17.10.2016 20:06
Forum: Support
Replies: 11
Views: 7197

Re: Next Story Quest Does Not Start Jump to post
Tilliboy wrote:
glittergroin wrote:
I tried uploading it, but the forum stops me from submitting the reply and claims that "The extension is not allowed" when I attach my compressed file.
What? Which compression did you choose?
Added a random save for testing
I compressed using 7zip. Should I try using a different program?
17.10.2016 04:25
Forum: Support
Replies: 11
Views: 7197

Re: Next Story Quest Does Not Start Jump to post
I tried uploading it, but the forum stops me from submitting the reply and claims that "The extension is not allowed" when I attach my compressed file.
16.10.2016 20:00
Forum: Support
Replies: 11
Views: 7197

Next Story Quest Does Not Start Jump to post
I just finished The Word of the Dead and Fragments of the Past, in that order, and the next story quest will not trigger. I have another character that is way farther in the story line than this character is and i did not encounter that problem.. could someone possibly provide me the console ...
02.10.2016 15:47
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 935

Re: World of the Dead quest crashes my game Jump to post
Okay so incase anyone wanted to know, I shut my computer off for the night and I guess restarting my comp helped the problem because I was able to go through the ending of the quest now.
Not sure why it worked this time, but I did delete the autosaves and load a physical save I made before entering ...
02.10.2016 06:14
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 935

[Solved] World of the Dead quest crashes my game Jump to post
During the World of the Dead quest, after giving the finished glyphs to the archmagister, the little cutscene causes an explosion visual effect when the incantation is completed. This explosion causes an immediate crash and i am unable to load the immediate save before that cutscene. It gives me an ...
25.09.2016 19:26
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 700

Enderal-Specific Menus Don't Exist Jump to post
Menus like the bank management and even the character info screen just do not show up for me at all. Some actions that are related to these menus, like buying a house, make me unable to play because I cannot close the menu after prompting it. Is there a fix for this? I've tried uninstalling and ...
Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1