Search found 26 matches
One thing Id like is if it would tell me when i complete a dungeon. This feature is in Skyrim and im curious why or how it was left out. Its a minor thing, but at the beginning i discovered some places and didnt go in, its hard to keep track where you've gone!
Hope to see this update! =)
Hope to see this update! =)
Hey mods, is there any plan or discussion of adding other special classes for different combinations? I'm playing a blade dancer/elementalist/light armor dude and none of those three combine into any special classes. After looking over the classes other people have unlocked, none of them really ...
With my playthrough, Elemental spells are way more powerful than skyrim
Tilliboy wrote:Video integrated! php.bb can't handle "https"
That's it.
For now, yeah, that's it ;-)
The Butcher of Ark does get more attention in the Rhalâta storyline. Hopefully we manage to implement it once Nico comes back - would be a waste to leave that story away (especially as it is already almost fully voiced)
we want NICO! We want NICO ...
For now, yeah, that's it ;-)
The Butcher of Ark does get more attention in the Rhalâta storyline. Hopefully we manage to implement it once Nico comes back - would be a waste to leave that story away (especially as it is already almost fully voiced)
we want NICO! We want NICO ...
I thought it would be fun to show off characters!
Playthrough #1 (Expert, /Chaotic Good)
Kauphee Gri'Ands
Blade Dancer/Elementalist
Use of Fire and Ice Magic, Mains War Axe with a Silver Sword of Lost ones
Baller
Playthrough #1 (Expert, /Chaotic Good)
Kauphee Gri'Ands
Blade Dancer/Elementalist
Use of Fire and Ice Magic, Mains War Axe with a Silver Sword of Lost ones
Baller
Hey
I'm about lvl 22 or so and have 10 Plus points in each of the trees. Im certain someone in the game has even told me someone has combined a sword and elemental magic (i think it was an old keeper) and i got the quest log for it, but my Hero screen doesnt show the class change, are affinities ...
I'm about lvl 22 or so and have 10 Plus points in each of the trees. Im certain someone in the game has even told me someone has combined a sword and elemental magic (i think it was an old keeper) and i got the quest log for it, but my Hero screen doesnt show the class change, are affinities ...
Here is the link to the Interview in its purest form! Thank you Nic for eveything! It was a blast! Hope to have you or someone else on our show in the future!
P.S The youtube command isnt showing the video, Ive tried multiple things, any insight?
P.S The youtube command isnt showing the video, Ive tried multiple things, any insight?
The new version of this seemed to have fixed it? Maybe? It seems Enderal has an old version of it
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72 ... w%3D&pUp=1
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72 ... w%3D&pUp=1
So I'm on the raft after halfmoon isle, and when you finish talking to the fisherwoman, it fades and crashes to an infinite loading/ if you click the screen it crashes.
Loading Enderal again there is a new autosave that says I'm in Skyrim instead of dunville (or whatever, i assume thats where it ...
Loading Enderal again there is a new autosave that says I'm in Skyrim instead of dunville (or whatever, i assume thats where it ...
25.08.2016 21:20
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Is crafting worth it?
Replies: 6
Views: 8517
Question. Where do you craft pyrean stuff? I have pyrean blueprints that require 31 in handicraft, I have more than that. Yet when I open the forge the rune stuff for example appears in the crafting list, while the pyrean stuff ain't. http://prnt.sc/cabjzu
http://prntscr.com/cabkng - the rune is ...
http://prntscr.com/cabkng - the rune is ...
Thanks Nic!
As a reminder, If you have any questions, please post them. I do need them by tonight.
As a reminder, If you have any questions, please post them. I do need them by tonight.
I really enjoyed Nehrim.
If only scumbag parasites like Gabe Newell had not totally f---ed up the PC gaming industry, i would be playing Enderal right now. (Flame on, Steam fanboys)
Why do you not do like Projekt CD Red and release games like the Witcher series where I do not need some greedy ...
If only scumbag parasites like Gabe Newell had not totally f---ed up the PC gaming industry, i would be playing Enderal right now. (Flame on, Steam fanboys)
Why do you not do like Projekt CD Red and release games like the Witcher series where I do not need some greedy ...
Hello Enderaleans!
I'm Robmo from the twitch channel Coffee_Grinds, a lax Canadian gaming channel.
Nicolas Samuel Lietzau has agreed to come onto our show for Enderal for an Interview and questions!! As a fan of SureAI, and Enderal this is an exciting opportunity! I wanted to invite the community ...
I'm Robmo from the twitch channel Coffee_Grinds, a lax Canadian gaming channel.
Nicolas Samuel Lietzau has agreed to come onto our show for Enderal for an Interview and questions!! As a fan of SureAI, and Enderal this is an exciting opportunity! I wanted to invite the community ...
How do you actually smoke the peace weed in the game? NPCs seem to alot. do you need a pipe?

