Search found 12 matches

Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1
24.08.2016 06:17
Forum: Support
Replies: 20
Views: 13356

Re: crash to desktop Jump to post
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hmm but 1.1.1.0 only update some strings??
I don't know what caused it. I played every version so far, I could play long or short sessions and it was fine.
After I updated from 1.0.8.0 (I think?) to 1.1.1.0, that's when I started to CTD when loading a new area.
23.08.2016 04:30
Forum: Support
Replies: 20
Views: 13356

Re: crash to desktop Jump to post
Haven't had any crash until 1.1.1.0. I now crash often when moving from one area to another (such as moving between the Ark districts).
18.08.2016 23:02
Replies: 0
Views: 1404

Wishes: More detailed information on spells Jump to post
There are some spells that I believe could benefit from more information on how they work. For example:
- I would like to know the range of different spells. It doesn't seem to be the same for all of them, so this could help players to decide which tactic to use before getting into combat.
- How do ...
15.08.2016 21:27
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 39366

Re: SKSE memory fix is not active on your game! Jump to post
I changed UseOSAllocators=1, but it gives a warning saying it doesn't work by default and that it needs an additional file to be downloaded from the Nexus (to allow the plugin to be preloaded before the game).
After getting that file, everything now works normally. Thank you!

This is the file it ...
14.08.2016 16:44
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 39366

Re: SKSE memory fix is not active on your game! Jump to post
After making sure that my saves would be safe (in My Documents), I ended up fully uninstalling Enderal, and then fully uninstalled Skyrim. I also deleted any ini related to Skyrim in My Documents, keeping nothing except my Enderal saves.
Afterward, I force-checked my Enderalinstallation file in my ...
14.08.2016 16:05
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 39366

Re: SKSE memory fix is not active on your game! Jump to post
Do a backup of your SKSE folder.
Unzip this file and overwrite the existing one.
I gave it a try, but it doesn't fix it for me.

Edit: The launcher is now giving me an error when I open the "Settings" tab, which resets some of my settings (FOV, Water, RAM, CPU), so I'll uninstall Enderal (but ...
14.08.2016 15:30
Forum: Support
Replies: 46
Views: 74198

Game runs faster than 60fps, create issues [solved] Jump to post
Since this is my second post, maybe I should try reinstalling everything. But I'll post this since it comes with a solution, in case other people have something similar happen.
My game is a clean install of Skyrim and Enderal, with Enderal patched this morning before creating my first character. I ...
14.08.2016 15:09
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 39366

Re: SKSE memory fix is not active on your game! Jump to post
The SKSE folder is present, here's the Plugins folder:
http://i.imgur.com/roHSBdR.jpg
14.08.2016 14:36
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 39366

SKSE memory fix is not active on your game! Jump to post
I did a clean install of both Skyrim and Enderal, then patched Enderal.
When I press the button to start a New game, and when told to confirm "Explore Enderal?", an error message appear telling me this:
http://i.imgur.com/wIy0hGU.jpg

Launching Enderal normally doesn't work, launching it through ...
14.08.2016 04:03
Replies: 8
Views: 2797

Re: English files torrent Jump to post
That's perfect, I'll keep seeding for a while. My ISP limits download, but not upload, so might as well use it for a good reason.
14.08.2016 01:19
Replies: 108
Views: 66425

Re: English translation progress Jump to post
For me it has slowed down to 330kb/s, 6 hours left. Ouch lol. Oh well, can wait a bit longer before playing.
03.08.2016 07:52
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 75
Views: 76518

Re: English Version delayed!! Jump to post
Even tho I was a bit sad to see it delayed, I'm very happy and grateful that this mod exists at all.
I look forward to playing it, as it already seems like everyone involved did a great job.
Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1