Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
04.12.2017 05:58
Forum: News
Replies: 31
Views: 294118

Re: [Announcement] Enderal: Forgotten Stories (DLC) Jump to post
Is there any update on the DLC? I’m quite looking forward to it, but assume a release before 2018 is no longer likely.
07.09.2016 03:14
Forum: News
Replies: 6
Views: 15530

Re: Enderal Patch 1.1.3.3 released! Jump to post
In the few hours I played I ran into a bugged quest involving the mayor's wife. I filed a bug report in the tracker but it doesn't look like it's fixed yet.
07.09.2016 01:21
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 4768

Re: Angel is incredibly bugged. Jump to post
I've run into similar bugs and usual changing the timescale to 10 fixes the problem. Have you tried this?
07.09.2016 01:19
Forum: News
Replies: 6
Views: 15530

Re: Enderal Patch 1.1.3.3 released! Jump to post
Thanks for the update! The localized bard songs surely required a lot of hard work.

I'm loving what I've seen of Enderal so far, but I'm going to hold off for a little while longer before putting too many hours in, as it seems there are some critical quest bugs still being worked on.
08.02.2015 22:06
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 7
Views: 16338

English translation is incomplete? Jump to post
I just heard about this TC and am downloading it now, and am excited to start playing it.

One thing that makes me uneasy, though, is that I've heard that the latest English version still has some untranslated text. Is this true? Is there a separate mod I need to download with a finished translation ...
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1