Search found 19 matches
Also had the /Skyrim/ issue. Is it worth thinking about showing an OpenFileDialog as a redundancy for when the path can't be found automatically? I guess it could encourage pirates - but I feel like the .NET launcher kinda defeats the point a little bit.
Firstly, I'm assuming we will be able to have things like, German voices + English text/subs?
Secondly, I felt like translating the patch notes for 1.0.1.9 for practice. I tried to translate German names, but I'm not a translator or even a member of the dev team, so they might not be the same as ...
Secondly, I felt like translating the patch notes for 1.0.1.9 for practice. I tried to translate German names, but I'm not a translator or even a member of the dev team, so they might not be the same as ...
All of the magic skills in Nehrim serve two main purposes;
1. At lower levels (below 40-50), you need a certain skill level to learn higher ranked spells
2. At all levels, higher skill level reduces the cost of spells
For example, at destruction level 20, Your skill level isn't even high enough to ...
1. At lower levels (below 40-50), you need a certain skill level to learn higher ranked spells
2. At all levels, higher skill level reduces the cost of spells
For example, at destruction level 20, Your skill level isn't even high enough to ...
Nicolas Samuel wrote:Yes, it is. That was a failure from my side, as I forgot to put that information in the script I sent St.One. You can always move and pick up items you have placed.
Oh, results for the mod awards will be here super-duper-soon!
by MrHappyFace
22.12.2014 09:40
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Skyrim Prerequisite?
Replies: 16
Views: 25581
With the forced offline mode, it would be more like a plastic display model of the cancer.
But if you don't want to bypass the DRM, or force Steam to never be online or even running except when you actually need it to start TESV.exe, then you are probably SoL :'(
But if you don't want to bypass the DRM, or force Steam to never be online or even running except when you actually need it to start TESV.exe, then you are probably SoL :'(
Oh, I just thought of a question:
Is it possible to remove an item once it is placed?
Is it possible to remove an item once it is placed?
Looks amazing; like crafting will probably actually be fun in Enderal (unlike in Skyrim, where the fun was limited to completely and utterly breaking the system and turning yourself into a walking god).
What's more, there is now finally a reason to loot all those random barrels and stuff lol.
EDIT ...
What's more, there is now finally a reason to loot all those random barrels and stuff lol.
EDIT ...
by MrHappyFace
20.12.2014 12:12
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Skyrim Prerequisite?
Replies: 16
Views: 25581
Apologies to the forum, I agree that discussions about circumventing DRM is neither permitted nor acceptable. The moderating team should delete any content containing such references.
I see what you mean, I guess. I personally think it's a gray area and that acceptability is determined by the ...
I see what you mean, I guess. I personally think it's a gray area and that acceptability is determined by the ...
by MrHappyFace
18.12.2014 07:56
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Skyrim Prerequisite?
Replies: 16
Views: 25581
Perhaps if we change the term "cracking" to something like "removing Steam dependency" then it will sound a bit better 
* Text removed
* Text removed
by MrHappyFace
17.12.2014 07:50
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Skyrim Prerequisite?
Replies: 16
Views: 25581
At the very least, you will need an installation of Skyrim in order to install Enderal.
However, Enderal uses the Skyrim engine, so if you can't actually run Skyrim.exe for any reason, then this probably has to be resolved before you can run Enderal.
If DRM is an issue, it's actually very easy to ...
However, Enderal uses the Skyrim engine, so if you can't actually run Skyrim.exe for any reason, then this probably has to be resolved before you can run Enderal.
If DRM is an issue, it's actually very easy to ...
It will depend entirely on the mod. Some mods will not work at all. Some mods will work with almost no changes. Most mods could probably be made to work just with a few minor tweaks here and there.
The mod you are talking about, probably you would just have to rename things a little bit to ensure ...
The mod you are talking about, probably you would just have to rename things a little bit to ensure ...
I agree that a big map with no content feels empty. What matters is content density; there has to be enough content to support the size of the map.
Consider Nehrim. I liked Nehrim's map. I felt like maybe Cahbaet and Erothin (and the Northrealm <-> Southrealm thing) were too close to each other ...
Consider Nehrim. I liked Nehrim's map. I felt like maybe Cahbaet and Erothin (and the Northrealm <-> Southrealm thing) were too close to each other ...
by MrHappyFace
03.03.2014 08:30
Forum: Smalltalk
Topic: Ergänzungs-Spiel
Replies: 1239
Views: 427674
Amplitudengang
Eigentlich, kenne ich viele Worte... Ich bin nur schrecklich an Ihrem gewunden[en?] Grammatik
Eigentlich, kenne ich viele Worte... Ich bin nur schrecklich an Ihrem gewunden[en?] Grammatik
by MrHappyFace
02.03.2014 12:25
Forum: Smalltalk
Topic: Ergänzungs-Spiel
Replies: 1239
Views: 427674
Just because you think it isn't immersive in English that doesn't mean it's like that for everyone.
Some people might agree with me, and some people might not.
#########################
I think you're being totally one-sided here. So you're saying Enderal shouldn't be spoken in English just ...
Some people might agree with me, and some people might not.
#########################
I think you're being totally one-sided here. So you're saying Enderal shouldn't be spoken in English just ...
But the point is that you (the player/main character) are NOT in a foreign land. You are from Enderal and you hear the people speaking Enderalese, which is your native language, so of course it will not sound foreign to you. :thumbsup:
But Enderal IS a foreign land to the player. In fact, I think ...
But Enderal IS a foreign land to the player. In fact, I think ...
I don't think they're going to speak aussie english in Enderal so don't worry about that.
Not the point. To put it into as few words as possible... The point is that foreign lands feel more foreign when people speak foreign languages.
To me, it just doesn't feel right when all people in a ...
Not the point. To put it into as few words as possible... The point is that foreign lands feel more foreign when people speak foreign languages.
To me, it just doesn't feel right when all people in a ...
I know this is a bit of a necropost, but I agree with the OP. I much preferred playing Nehrim with German audio and English text. I also agree with the reasons he gave, but I would like to diverge away from "the quality of the voice acting" and the opinion that "the German language makes for better ...
