Search found 6 matches
by ViPeRMiMiS
12.12.2012 14:34
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Huge BUG on Main Quest!
Replies: 5
Views: 3742
Hi ViPeRMiMiS,
open the console (accessed by hitting the key to the left of 1 and above Tab).
Type prid 001ea05c and hit enter .
Type moveto player and hit enter .
Close the console (by hitting the key to the left of 1 and above Tab again) and proceed with the fight. :)
Thanks (again) Holomay I ...
open the console (accessed by hitting the key to the left of 1 and above Tab).
Type prid 001ea05c and hit enter .
Type moveto player and hit enter .
Close the console (by hitting the key to the left of 1 and above Tab again) and proceed with the fight. :)
Thanks (again) Holomay I ...
by ViPeRMiMiS
12.12.2012 13:31
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Huge BUG on Main Quest!
Replies: 5
Views: 3742
Hazzmat wrote:Sounds like a serious bug I think only one of the devs can fix it.
by ViPeRMiMiS
12.12.2012 13:28
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Huge BUG on Main Quest!
Replies: 5
Views: 3742
Hi ViPeRMiMiS,
open the console (accessed by hitting the key to the left of 1 and above Tab).
Type prid 001ea05c and hit enter .
Type moveto player and hit enter .
Close the console (by hitting the key to the left of 1 and above Tab again) and proceed with the fight. :)
Thanks (again) Holomay I ...
open the console (accessed by hitting the key to the left of 1 and above Tab).
Type prid 001ea05c and hit enter .
Type moveto player and hit enter .
Close the console (by hitting the key to the left of 1 and above Tab again) and proceed with the fight. :)
Thanks (again) Holomay I ...
by ViPeRMiMiS
11.12.2012 15:08
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Huge BUG on Main Quest!
Replies: 5
Views: 3742
Hey all!
I am with Naranthul Aranzeal to beat those LightBorn!!
So I went to Arktwend. I am sure I am close to end the main quest!
BUT as soon as I fight the FIRST LightBorn (she is a female + guards with Seraph Swords)
she dissapears....well you know that, and of course you also know that she comes ...
I am with Naranthul Aranzeal to beat those LightBorn!!
So I went to Arktwend. I am sure I am close to end the main quest!
BUT as soon as I fight the FIRST LightBorn (she is a female + guards with Seraph Swords)
she dissapears....well you know that, and of course you also know that she comes ...
by ViPeRMiMiS
13.11.2012 14:08
Forum: Support
Topic: The Search for Darius BUG!
Replies: 2
Views: 1709
HI ViPeRMiMiS,
Darius has followed you outside and got lost in the woods. :) Check your local map. SE of where you stand, there is the entrance to the Forgotten Temple . South of that entrance, you can see a huge hollow tree trunk on the floor - it's visible on the local map. You can find Darius ...
Darius has followed you outside and got lost in the woods. :) Check your local map. SE of where you stand, there is the entrance to the Forgotten Temple . South of that entrance, you can see a huge hollow tree trunk on the floor - it's visible on the local map. You can find Darius ...
by ViPeRMiMiS
13.11.2012 12:04
Forum: Support
Topic: The Search for Darius BUG!
Replies: 2
Views: 1709
Hey all
I just found Darius on his temple! But he was so hard, so I was forced to leave the temple and go to the Abbey. (Tirin). Now when I go back I can't find Darius! He is not on the temple anymore! Nor anywhere near! The marker says he is on the temple (outside=green marker) but "on" the temple ...
I just found Darius on his temple! But he was so hard, so I was forced to leave the temple and go to the Abbey. (Tirin). Now when I go back I can't find Darius! He is not on the temple anymore! Nor anywhere near! The marker says he is on the temple (outside=green marker) but "on" the temple ...
