Search found 5 matches
by Thomas Kaira
03.08.2011 11:48
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Finishing the Translation
Replies: 10
Views: 11949
One more question: for the next version, I would like to merge the contents of the English hotfix plugin into this one so to consolidate all of the translation work into a single ESP. Would this be alright with you?
by Thomas Kaira
01.08.2011 19:50
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Finishing the Translation
Replies: 10
Views: 11949
Okay, the Nehrim English Supplemental is now live at TES Nexus. and TES Alliance.
Nexus download: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39736
This should allow me to get some reports on anything that might have been missed. I'll let you guys know once I am sure everything has been ...
Nexus download: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39736
This should allow me to get some reports on anything that might have been missed. I'll let you guys know once I am sure everything has been ...
by Thomas Kaira
01.08.2011 01:28
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Finishing the Translation
Replies: 10
Views: 11949
Most of the stuff I've been working on still doesn't look like it has been worked on yet, based on what I have seen from that plugin. I haven't really done much to the already translated items, but rather I was concentrating on the items that were still in German.
In any case, I think I'm nearly ...
In any case, I think I'm nearly ...
by Thomas Kaira
30.07.2011 22:24
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Finishing the Translation
Replies: 10
Views: 11949
Thanks for the reply. :)
I'm probably going to put that ESP up to the general public as the Unofficial Nehrim Translation for now so that I can have more people than just myself hunting down what else needs to be translated. That way, when it comes time for me to send along the updated plugin, we ...
I'm probably going to put that ESP up to the general public as the Unofficial Nehrim Translation for now so that I can have more people than just myself hunting down what else needs to be translated. That way, when it comes time for me to send along the updated plugin, we ...
by Thomas Kaira
29.07.2011 08:57
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Finishing the Translation
Replies: 10
Views: 11949
I'm unsure of what exactly the 1.5 update is going to entail for Nehrim EV, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I am intent on making sure the English translation for Nehrim (at least, sparing the voice work) gets completed, and have recently taken it upon myself to get the various names and ...
