Search found 2 matches

Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
06.07.2011 13:34
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 2639

Re: Anti aliasing and HDR in Nehrim Jump to post
Thanks for the reassuring news!
I'll update my post after a week or so, and tell the result (hopefully positive one) :) .

EDIT:
Yay! It worked out perfect :D . I have not experienced any kind of problems, and I have been playing for 3 days now.
05.07.2011 12:20
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 2639

Anti aliasing and HDR in Nehrim Jump to post
Hi!
This is my first post, so excuse me if this is in wrong section, but now on to the question:

In Oblivion it was possible to enable BOTH AA and HDR, by first turning HDR on in your ingame settings, and then forcing AA on, in your Graphic card-panel (catalyst control center, Nvidia Cpanel ...
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1