Search found 24 matches

Search found 24 matches • Page 1 of 2
17.12.2016 02:19
Forum: News
Replies: 31
Views: 293947

Re: [Announcement] Enderal: Forgotten Stories (DLC) Jump to post
Congrats on everything so far and thank you in advance for all this hard and amazing work!

:thumbsup:
30.11.2016 00:33
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 2909

Re: Housing System not working at all after latest patch Jump to post
All right, thanks! Looking forward to the next fix.
27.11.2016 04:14
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 2909

Housing System not working at all after latest patch Jump to post
Hello all! I read in the latest patch that the housing system was reworked. Currently, this means I can place no furniture I have crafted in it, nor enter the build mode. Help?
10.11.2016 13:48
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 3
Views: 8569

Re: The Vyn Timeline [SPOILERS] Jump to post
Thanks people! :) I would like a confirmation from the SureAI crew, if anyone is reading this. I forge on! Currently in Old Iniath.
08.11.2016 23:40
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 3
Views: 8569

The Vyn Timeline [SPOILERS] Jump to post
Hello to all the wanderers of Vyn! I trust you are having as much of a blast with it as I am. Before getting to my question, many, many congratulations are in order to the SureAI team, who have once more delivered an amazing and immersive game.

To me, story is everything and there's much to be said ...
19.12.2013 02:17
Forum: News
Replies: 18
Views: 14084

Re: [Short news] Frostcliff tavern and "The Butcher of Ark" Jump to post
I just read the provided piece for Butcher of Ark. Very intriguing and looking forward to the next instalment! As to this here, ah, Nehrim's Northrealm brings back so many memories...
10.03.2012 15:38
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 68
Views: 66457

Re: Appreciation Thread!! Jump to post
An amazing, AMAZING game in every way. Though I have not yet played Skyrim, Nehrim must be the best PC RPG I have ever played. It's a masterpiece. I finally played through the whole thing once more, including the Shadow God Quest (I only have to give the Iron Fire Halls a go for the alternative ...
10.03.2012 15:29
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 10
Views: 11945

Re: Finishing the Translation Jump to post
As far as I know they are not included, since there is a ton of stuff in German that's not new. AS for future plans... No idea.
23.11.2011 22:01
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 10
Views: 11945

Re: Finishing the Translation Jump to post
Thomas, hello and excellent job! Could you update your ESP to work with the latest patches, since the new translations were lost after the installation?
20.11.2011 20:33
Replies: 38
Views: 24582

Re: Nehrim 1.5 english Jump to post
Guys just another quick note: 1.5 runs just fine but 1.5.0.6 comes up as corrupted, whether I download it from the installer or directly to my PC. Any ideas?
18.11.2011 17:38
Replies: 38
Views: 24582

Re: Nehrim 1.5 english Jump to post
As Igor from Dork Tower would put it: "HUZZAH!!!". :) :) :)
18.11.2011 16:07
Replies: 38
Views: 24582

Re: Nehrim 1.5 english Jump to post
Not to go nagging again but um... guys? The week is almost over. Where's the Engislh Patch 1.5? I need my Nehrim fiiiiiiiix!
10.11.2011 11:11
Replies: 38
Views: 24582

Re: Nehrim 1.5 english Jump to post
Next week? Sweet! After finishing Alice: The Madness Returns, I could not resist starting a new bout of Nehrim as an Alemanne, the only race I had not palyed, but I am taking it really slow so as not missing anything new the patch introduces. Go SureAI!
15.06.2011 17:44
Forum: Diskussion
Replies: 53
Views: 24724

Re: [Umfrage] Wie wichtig sind euch Gilden? Jump to post
Ich mag die Gilden gern, aber ich glaube Dark Blade richtig ist. Entschuldigung uber mein Deutsch. Ich habe nur fur eine Jahnr das gelernt.
01.05.2011 10:35
Replies: 5
Views: 3147

Re: Continuity Questions [Spoliers!!!] Jump to post
Well, this is not a question but it still goes to continuity in a way, or at least internal cohesion.

(8) Remember the Worm Cave under Ostian (really, really cool and creepy place by the way)? I always kinda wondered why put that thing there if it serves no other purpose than to provide an exit. I ...
01.05.2011 10:18
Replies: 2
Views: 2088

Re: What components are needed for Recall? Jump to post
Absolutely correct: Mark does not need anything, Recall needs a Teleport Rune.
21.04.2011 21:14
Replies: 5
Views: 3147

Re: Continuity Questions [Spoliers!!!] Jump to post
Although that is a reasonable and plausible answer, it still doesn't explain how come the Dwarves have gotten off scott free. Maybe because they are so few and live in such remote areas? Still, they are the Sternenvolk, the "People From the Stars". At the very least, I would assume someone (if not ...
19.04.2011 07:52
Replies: 5
Views: 3147

Re: Continuity Questions [Spoliers!!!] Jump to post
Here's a couple more, although they are more culturally inspired.

(5) If the Dwarves shot their homeworld onto Vyn (namely, onto Nehrim's Fold Valley), why are they not the ones reviled and Aeterna are (note that they are not just persecuted by Barateon, they are hated in general on Nehrim). I love ...
15.04.2011 09:52
Replies: 6
Views: 4104

Re: invisibilty/sneaking question Jump to post
Well, you asked how to have fun in dungeons with sneak. That was fun enough for me (also a Thief type character).
Search found 24 matches • Page 1 of 2