Search found 13 matches

Search found 13 matches • Page 1 of 1
14.12.2010 20:46
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
It wasn't because I used godmode, I know that - I loaded all four of the torch holders with torches and the black troll just stood there on fire. I would run up to him and hit him a few times before running away and healing, but his health was barely going anywhere. I know now that loading the four ...
14.12.2010 20:26
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
I've started a new game and leveling up seems to work fine. Already level 3. Too bad I spent 5 hours on that other character though :(
14.12.2010 19:27
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
I didn't have the latest patch when I killed the troll, but I do now.
14.12.2010 19:18
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Problem with level-up Jump to post
Also, one other thing of note - in the first dungeon, using the four torches didn't kill the black troll. I had to enable god mode to kill him. So the game may be glitching out in more ways than one.
14.12.2010 18:53
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
Thanks again for the help. I've posted in the support forum so hopefully they can figure it out. I didn't notice any bad English :)
14.12.2010 18:47
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Problem with level-up Jump to post
Hey guys, I've already asked about this in the discussion forum and I was referred to here. I've been playing for about 5 hours, have over 4000+ exp and I've yet to level up, or get the option to. When I click on my diary it says I can't use it yet. I'm already at Sanctum. Here's the other thread ...
14.12.2010 18:41
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
Yeah, I know that now, at least I've figured that out! haha. Thanks for the help. But I still don't know if my game is glitching out or not, as when I press it, it says I can't use it yet. I've run out of things to do in the level 1-7 areas and I'm still level 1, 5 hours, 4000+ EP, etc..
14.12.2010 18:35
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
No, I'm still level 1.
14.12.2010 18:32
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
So I guess that means I don't have the option to level up yet... which is strange. After 5 hours and 4000+ exp I thought I would have...
14.12.2010 18:31
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
Here's my inventory. No big red arrow in sight. Either I'm colour blind, really stupid or? Hah, well I could be any of those things...

Image
14.12.2010 18:11
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7357/nehrimscreen0e.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1689/nehrimscreen1.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7161/nehrimscreen3.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1933/nehrimscreen4.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3759/nehrimscreen5.jpg ...
14.12.2010 17:41
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Re: Level up? Jump to post
I know, I've read that in my searches, but there are no options to do so. Nothing in my journal - nothing in any of the interface that I can find that will allow me to level up.
14.12.2010 08:49
Forum: Support
Topic: Level up?
Replies: 23
Views: 5798

Level up? Jump to post
Hey, I've been playing Nehrim for about 4-5 hours now, I've got over 4000 experience points, and I've yet to level up. Still level 1.

Is something wrong, or is that just how it is? I can't find anything within the journal or character pages giving me any option to level up, so I'm just curious as ...
Search found 13 matches • Page 1 of 1