Search found 11 matches

Search found 11 matches • Page 1 of 1
07.10.2010 21:16
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Smithing
Replies: 22
Views: 16880

Re: Smithing Jump to post
I have to disagree. I'm a gothic fan and Nehrim reminds me of Gothic very much. It's like from the same developers, only better.

I think I'll finish the smithing mod myself.
07.10.2010 10:07
Topic: Smithing
Replies: 0
Views: 1835

Smithing Jump to post
Ok, I guess somebody should do smithing process full. Doest anyone up to this task?

I'm currently working on my own quest mod for Oblivion, so I have no time. It's a small mod, simply adding other weapons and ranks to smithing procedure. But it takes some time.
07.10.2010 10:01
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Smithing
Replies: 22
Views: 16880

Re: Smithing Jump to post
It does work only if you make your own weapon.

I've tried it yesterday. But still, this doesn't add any damage to weapon.
07.10.2010 00:45
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Smithing
Replies: 22
Views: 16880

Smithing Jump to post
Hey guys! It's me again with a question.

I've been playing for the second time now and I've decided to go for smithing.

I have skill 90 now but I can't create a weapon higher than 1st ranks. It says "currently not possible".
Does it mean, no possible at this mod version or not possible at my ...
29.09.2010 23:58
Forum: Support
Topic: Problem
Replies: 14
Views: 5426

Re: Problem Jump to post
I've tried reinstalling Nehrim with my saves deleted. Thanks for advice though.

The problem is, ALL my saves are corrupted. Only when I start a new game everything works great. So I guess, the problem is in Oblivion engine.
29.09.2010 16:36
Forum: Support
Topic: Problem
Replies: 14
Views: 5426

Re: Problem Jump to post
It actually was the previous from the last. This save in near the castle.

Well, I guess that's it. I'll save the whole folder with saves every time I exit the game then.

Thanks for trying to help. I really appreciate that.
29.09.2010 15:37
Forum: Support
Topic: Problem
Replies: 14
Views: 5426

Re: Problem Jump to post
Ok. I've tried everything you suggested and nothing seems to work. Game still crashes =(( unfortunately
29.09.2010 15:03
Forum: Support
Topic: Problem
Replies: 14
Views: 5426

Re: Problem Jump to post
Well, if it works, make another one and post it so I can try.
29.09.2010 14:37
Forum: Support
Topic: Problem
Replies: 14
Views: 5426

Re: Problem Jump to post
I've tried this with .ini file. Didn't work either.

Here is the http://thelostchapter.ucoz.com/load/sav ... im/1-1-0-2
29.09.2010 12:41
Forum: Support
Topic: Problem
Replies: 14
Views: 5426

Re: Problem Jump to post
No, I didn't install any mods. I changed resolution and HDR lightning. But it was 1 day ago and it worked. The problem appeared today.
I didn't change the load order either. I was playing as always, gone on bounty quest for a frost mage and in his cave I saved last time and died. When I tried ...
29.09.2010 12:10
Forum: Support
Topic: Problem
Replies: 14
Views: 5426

Problem Jump to post
I was playing Nehrim for 4 days in a row now. I can't help it. It's the best mod I've played for Oblivion. In fact, if the game was the same from the very beginning, it would be much better.
Thank you Nehrim team.

But I have a slight problem. All of my saves are not loading. I've tried reinstalling ...
Search found 11 matches • Page 1 of 1