Search found 8 matches

Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
02.10.2010 01:35
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1164

Re: Temple help Jump to post
thanks,
I guess I should have searched the forum before I posted.
01.10.2010 23:08
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 3
Views: 2700

Alchemy question Jump to post
I am a level 98 alchemist with 3 master and 1 expert alchemy tools. I occasionally see in the game a standard or elite health potion. It will restore something like 50 hp in 3 sec. When I make my own potion its always closer to 5 hp per sec for 60 sec. Can I make standard health potions?
01.10.2010 22:52
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1164

Temple help Jump to post
I am at the temple quest to poison the guards. Could someone please tell me were to find the key to unlock the cabinet in the alchemy room.
Thanks
25.09.2010 21:35
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1629

Re: A Mad Venture Jump to post
Just found the answer. I guess I will answer my own question for anyone who is interested. There are two other switches. One on the side of the upper left door. One above the center door. When all three are activated the trap door raises up.
25.09.2010 21:27
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1629

A Mad Venture Jump to post
I am in the middle of the quest entitled "A mad Venture"
I have made it inside of the Chancellor's Chamber were I see a lever behind the desk. My question is what does this lever activate? From what I can tell a blue orb appears but that is it.
25.09.2010 21:22
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1493

Re: Cahbaet and Mountain Monastery Jump to post
Thanks
21.09.2010 04:06
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1493

Cahbaet and Mountain Monastery Jump to post
Two quick questions.
1. How can I gain access to the city of Cahbeat?
2. Where is the Mountain Monastery located?

Thanks.
21.09.2010 04:00
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Alchemist
Replies: 8
Views: 2674

Re: Alchemist Jump to post
Find farms and grab everything they are farming. Once you have 50+ corn and 50+ potatoes just mix all of them one at a time. Then sell the potions.
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1