Search found 47 matches
I didn't seem to have this problem with her, but then when I discovered she couldn't be killed I used this to my advantage.
I would draw the attackers to her as for some reason they always choose to attack her rather than me anyway.
Then when they are attacking her and she is fighting them I'd pick ...
I would draw the attackers to her as for some reason they always choose to attack her rather than me anyway.
Then when they are attacking her and she is fighting them I'd pick ...
by Steve
04.10.2010 18:04
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: arcane sanctum
Replies: 1
Views: 1463
Yeah I know, you get to go back to teh Mountain Monestary, but no one seems to care about releasing the Arcane sanctum from the magic force field
.
hopefully that can be remedied in a mod, or a future patch?
hopefully that can be remedied in a mod, or a future patch?
So far found 90, with help from the list.
But I've got 8 to go and running out of places to look! hope I don't have to start the list all over again!
Any one got a Magic Symbol Map pointer mod? lol
But I've got 8 to go and running out of places to look! hope I don't have to start the list all over again!
Any one got a Magic Symbol Map pointer mod? lol
by Steve
03.10.2010 17:48
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: West of Ruins of Aranthos
Replies: 4
Views: 2397
Solved it, just south of the ruins is a slope running up the mountains that splits into two. I went the wrong way ! dur!
Think you're given interest on everything every few months. He does tell you when you first open an account.
So far I have 4 shareslips - anyone found more?
Robbed the dead chancellor! I click on him and nothign happens, but I found his key when I looted his bedroom anyway lol
So far I have 4 shareslips - anyone found more?
Robbed the dead chancellor! I click on him and nothign happens, but I found his key when I looted his bedroom anyway lol
try walking close to the plinths and hovering your cursor over the larger bowl at the bottom, it should change to one of the 'open bag' symbols you get when you hover over crates/chests etc.
then open it - you'll see why.
do this to the rest of the plinths
then open it - you'll see why.
do this to the rest of the plinths
Hi,
After installing the patch I have lost the text alerts that pop up in the top left corner of the screen.
I.e. The ones that show how many Experience points i have got for killing something, the ones that say 'quicksaving', the ones that show i've made an iron bar etc.
Any ideas how to get them ...
After installing the patch I have lost the text alerts that pop up in the top left corner of the screen.
I.e. The ones that show how many Experience points i have got for killing something, the ones that say 'quicksaving', the ones that show i've made an iron bar etc.
Any ideas how to get them ...
Hi,
Have installed the patch
thanks.
Now when I click on a wanted poster nothign happens at all.
I completed the 'Death Fairy' quest and recieved the reward money before installing the patch.
Is there a console command I can enter to trigger the next quest?
Have installed the patch
Now when I click on a wanted poster nothign happens at all.
I completed the 'Death Fairy' quest and recieved the reward money before installing the patch.
Is there a console command I can enter to trigger the next quest?
Galf at Galf's stores sells teleport stones in his shop in Erothin Harbour.
he always seems to get four in every few days.
So does one of the merchants at The Mountain Monastery, can't remembr who though.
he always seems to get four in every few days.
So does one of the merchants at The Mountain Monastery, can't remembr who though.
by Steve
01.10.2010 17:48
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: West of Ruins of Aranthos
Replies: 4
Views: 2397
Thanks, will try the tcl command first then post a screen shot if I don't find anything 
by Steve
30.09.2010 23:29
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: West of Ruins of Aranthos
Replies: 4
Views: 2397
If I stand at the ruins of Aranthos and look to the west I can see on my compass a fort marker and a mine marker.
There is however a huge mountain range in the way.
If i travel south a little along the base of the mountains and look up I can see a long wooden suspension bridge which I assume I need ...
There is however a huge mountain range in the way.
If i travel south a little along the base of the mountains and look up I can see a long wooden suspension bridge which I assume I need ...
killing/attacking someone is easily done if you're in a big fight, don't they know accidents happen! It's not your fault they get in the way as you're taking a swing, or casting a fireball at the enemy lol.
You could try serving your time, then raiding the 'evidence chest' in the prison you end up ...
You could try serving your time, then raiding the 'evidence chest' in the prison you end up ...
Yeah I found two there too!
Thanks for the link to the list :)
And a BIG thanks to Google translator lol.
I'm surprised how many places I've been to and not seen the symbols - 9 so far.
Also missed one place completely even though it had been marked as found on my map as I usually check them out as ...
Thanks for the link to the list :)
And a BIG thanks to Google translator lol.
I'm surprised how many places I've been to and not seen the symbols - 9 so far.
Also missed one place completely even though it had been marked as found on my map as I usually check them out as ...
It's fun/annoying trying to find them.
Will scan through he list and see if i can unpick places I've not been to, or not looked carefully enough at!
Will scan through he list and see if i can unpick places I've not been to, or not looked carefully enough at!
