Search found 18 matches
Oroianna wrote:i recently came across an area in Enderal that is missing. i figured someone would know if its me or if its a bug
i have attached two pics of the location
Tilliboy wrote:Could you check if you have mods active in your launcher?
After a certain point in the main quest it's always overcast/rainy weather everywhere.
'releaseweatheroverride' fixed the problem in the world, but not Ark. If you change cells in Ark, overcast returns.
Any way to fix this?
'releaseweatheroverride' fixed the problem in the world, but not Ark. If you change cells in Ark, overcast returns.
Any way to fix this?
Also found missing objects in the are of Kaltyzar (Dark Valley)
The ravine next to it completely missing water, so you are falling through it:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/198553181662039877/76DD1F81F4C68DF95019CED079E6BED9506167B0/
Pathway leading up to the fort completely ...
The ravine next to it completely missing water, so you are falling through it:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/198553181662039877/76DD1F81F4C68DF95019CED079E6BED9506167B0/
Pathway leading up to the fort completely ...
by bobbysolace
04.12.2016 00:46
Forum: Quest Guides / Help
Topic: Lost Hearts - Sun Coast well
Replies: 3
Views: 4332
Hi!
There are huge chunks of missing terrain objects at the mountain pass region north of Ark. I noticed this quite early in the initial release and in the latest version they are still missing, so I thought I report it.
Screenshots:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc ...
There are huge chunks of missing terrain objects at the mountain pass region north of Ark. I noticed this quite early in the initial release and in the latest version they are still missing, so I thought I report it.
Screenshots:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc ...
by bobbysolace
03.12.2016 16:01
Forum: Quest Guides / Help
Topic: Lost Hearts - Sun Coast well
Replies: 3
Views: 4332
Hey!
I'm having troubles with the sun coast well, as in it won't allow me to give it the items.
SPOILER-ish regarding the solution, so please only read if you have finished this part.
I have with me a simple emerald and a golden goblet (is it the right one? ), but if I interact with the well ...
I'm having troubles with the sun coast well, as in it won't allow me to give it the items.
SPOILER-ish regarding the solution, so please only read if you have finished this part.
I have with me a simple emerald and a golden goblet (is it the right one? ), but if I interact with the well ...
Unfortunately disabling mods didn't solve it...
Attached the save file, right before the conversation.
Thanks in advance!
Attached the save file, right before the conversation.
Thanks in advance!
Thanks, will do later tonight!
Should I just upload them somewhere or do you you have an email address I can send it to?
ps: will also try to disable any active mods first and see if it helps (not that there are any that should cause this but who knows)
Thanks a ton!
Should I just upload them somewhere or do you you have an email address I can send it to?
ps: will also try to disable any active mods first and see if it helps (not that there are any that should cause this but who knows)
Thanks a ton!
Hi!
Right after Ketaron Dal'Geyss dismisses me and asks his bodyguard to escort me out the game just locks up.
Always exactly at the same time, when the bodyguard would speak.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Right after Ketaron Dal'Geyss dismisses me and asks his bodyguard to escort me out the game just locks up.
Always exactly at the same time, when the bodyguard would speak.
Any ideas?
Thanks
by bobbysolace
23.09.2010 23:27
Forum: Support
Topic: 'Annoying' wind sounds
Replies: 14
Views: 9567
that souns is killing me too since the english beta.....
it's like the loudest and most frequent sound in the game and annoying as hell
I'm 20 something hours in the game. A friend of mine just started the game and experiences this issue from right the beginning as its raining when he gets outside the mine and goes on and one just like for me with the fog.
Seems like the weather sets itself if the default weather was rain/fog
Seems like the weather sets itself if the default weather was rain/fog
you can only cook at certain fireplaces. Try fireplaces at inns, it will be usable and a craft menu will come up
by bobbysolace
17.09.2010 00:54
Forum: Support
Topic: Strange graphic problem
Replies: 6
Views: 2153
something really strange is going on with the weather system as I have almost the same problem. Tho my game got "foggy" only after like 20 something hours of play.But fog seems to be the default weather now..... However its not affecting my interior cells as in your game but it literally destroys ...
I can see in my save list that I'm standing at Stonefield Slopes 16:07 weather all normal, next save 16:24 Fold Valley and all foggy. Since then fog remains. It wasn't quest related, I think I ventured into some forts and whatnot, but nothing special.
Anyone has ideas on this? :
I think my weather is broken as ever since one gloomy foggy day my weather is always foggy. Doesn't matter how many days are passing by its always milk-fog. I set the weather to clear by using the console "sw 00038EE" all gets clear, then after a time goes back to fog ...
I think my weather is broken as ever since one gloomy foggy day my weather is always foggy. Doesn't matter how many days are passing by its always milk-fog. I set the weather to clear by using the console "sw 00038EE" all gets clear, then after a time goes back to fog ...
