Search found 13 matches

Search found 13 matches • Page 1 of 1
13.09.2010 08:27
Replies: 3
Views: 2937

Re: Untranslated Note Jump to post
Apparently its not important. Only quest related text have been translated so far. Onther non-essential text will be translated in future, so enjoy the game.
Ah, got it. Yeah I wasn't too worried about it, I was just under the impression that they had translated everything and missed a thing or ...
13.09.2010 07:46
Replies: 3
Views: 2937

Untranslated Note Jump to post
First of all let me say that I haven't been this giddy while playing a game in a LONG time. Congrats and thank you for making it so. I've only just started, and I'm already full of excitement and completely blow away with the detail you guys at SureAI put into even just the beginning of the game. It ...
11.09.2010 23:48
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33613

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
Man... I wonder what they are working on.

The translation is obviously finished and spell checked... they must be compiling it or packaging the installer or something technical, you think?
Well they've been testing it for the last week or so, so they must be finishing that up and getting the ...
10.09.2010 21:42
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33613

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
brian0351 wrote:
Lol...you do realize that "This weekend" could be 23:59 Sunday night :P
Ya know, I'd totally be okay with that, because I'll be off work for a while after that :P
10.09.2010 18:46
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33613

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
WOO!

Good thing I only work evenings this weekend :P
09.09.2010 04:16
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33613

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
Donkerman wrote:
The anticipation is killing me. Well I guess I will just have to be extra special super patient :?
Man, me too! I'm checking back every single day until I see that English version posted :P Hopefully it's this week, or weekend. I wanna get some play time in before school starts.
08.09.2010 19:29
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33613

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
...this is taking way too long. this is rediculous!
i apreciate the time you are taking but someone has to say it.
this wait is VERY unprofessional!
no real news
no status updates
no REAL plan of release date
Why don't you create an entire game with a handful of people who aren't getting paid ...
30.08.2010 19:36
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33613

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
By the way, I hope you guys are ready for a massive download flood once the release starts. I wouldn't bet on it being greater then the one after the German release, but I will do all I can to be one of those crazy people, who just countdown the passing seconds till the release and then grab it all ...
25.08.2010 02:55
Forum: SureAI
Replies: 4
Views: 4979

Re: August is coming to an end... Jump to post
Well there's my problem, I've been looking in the SureAI section, haha oops! To the Nehrim Forum!
24.08.2010 18:32
Forum: SureAI
Replies: 4
Views: 4979

Re: August is coming to an end... Jump to post
Chasm wrote:
The beta test is running and they are confident to make the end of August / begin of September release date.

Or at least they have been when this question was asked three days ago. ;)
Where was it asked? I must have totally missed it. Haha, thanks though!
24.08.2010 09:21
Forum: SureAI
Replies: 4
Views: 4979

August is coming to an end... Jump to post
Is SureAI confident that they'll make the tentative release date for the English version of Nehrim? I'm just curious. I am very excited for this game, and I have been checking back every single day to see if it has been released yet. :)

Could we at least get a little update or something? Last I ...
07.08.2010 19:38
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 7
Views: 5018

Re: Question for Nehrim developers Jump to post
It's probably just better to keep it how it's meant to be instead of trying to turn it into something it's not. Pure and simple, it's NOT Oblivion. You can't just bring your Oblivion character into a whole new game, it just doesn't work.
07.08.2010 03:20
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 7
Views: 5018

Re: Question for Nehrim developers Jump to post
Well, Nehrim isn't SUPPOSED to be played like that. You're right, it's not linked to Oblivion, because it's a Total Conversion. You're not supposed to have them linked. I seriously doubt the developers are going to support something just for you when you created the issues yourself.

You should ...
Search found 13 matches • Page 1 of 1