Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
04.12.2020 01:10
Forum: Support
Replies: 6
Views: 2756

Re: My game might be broken. Jump to post
I can try deleting a few of the mods I use and see if any of them are the problem. I use the map fix because for some reason the map was strange when I first started and I was told that the map fix helps that, which it did. Maybe the map being bugged was due to one of these mods after all?
Either ...
01.12.2020 04:06
Forum: Support
Replies: 6
Views: 2756

Re: My game might be broken. Jump to post
Thanks for the reply. I have a few mods but they have seemed to work fine so far, and none of them are huge. They're mostly all just texture replacers for armors and NPC replacers. I do also have a small mod that adds a follower, Amanda, to the game.
The only cheats I've used so far was I used the ...
30.11.2020 02:32
Forum: Support
Replies: 6
Views: 2756

Re: My game might be broken. Jump to post
Okay so update, it may in fact be the Pentas quest that's bugging things up. I loaded a save to right before I confront the brother near Pentas' house, and as soon as he gets exploded by the ghost woman, I tested loading doors by entering the Pentas house and then exiting. I exited back to the spot ...
30.11.2020 01:34
Forum: Support
Replies: 6
Views: 2756

My game might be broken. Jump to post
So I made an account to post here because I really don't know what to do. I just began playing Enderal for the first time since its original launch and things have been great...up until a few minutes ago. And then everything went wrong fast.
So I just finished up the quest where you investigate the ...
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1