Search found 20 matches
by bradleybrand
29.08.2022 14:39
Forum: Construction Set
Topic: Total Conversion Mods
Replies: 2
Views: 45618
In the past I downloaded from NexusMods:
Blank Esp With Data: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/3776
Whilst I appreciate this available file, I believe the greetings animation was missing:
YouTube Bug Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FwpQe35QR8
I have posted on various TES IV ...
Blank Esp With Data: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/3776
Whilst I appreciate this available file, I believe the greetings animation was missing:
YouTube Bug Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FwpQe35QR8
I have posted on various TES IV ...
by bradleybrand
08.04.2022 23:34
Forum: IV Oblivion
Topic: Making a Total Conversion
Replies: 6
Views: 56969
I am commenting on this as I am looking for a empty ESP with Oblivion Data.
I downloaded - Blank Esp With Data - but noticed Argonian race was missing.
Another issue, maybe fixable, is whenever I talk to a voiced NPC, they are stuck in a drinking animation loop during dialogue. Whenever I end the ...
I downloaded - Blank Esp With Data - but noticed Argonian race was missing.
Another issue, maybe fixable, is whenever I talk to a voiced NPC, they are stuck in a drinking animation loop during dialogue. Whenever I end the ...
by bradleybrand
06.04.2022 19:30
Forum: Construction Set
Topic: Total Conversion Mods
Replies: 2
Views: 45618
Hello guys, sorry for being the only person posting in this forum category... but I have a query.
So Nehrim: At Fate's Edge is a total conversion mod for TES IV: Oblivion . It's fantastic! It has it's very own launcher and it well packaged.
I have been learning more about TES: Construction Set ...
So Nehrim: At Fate's Edge is a total conversion mod for TES IV: Oblivion . It's fantastic! It has it's very own launcher and it well packaged.
I have been learning more about TES: Construction Set ...
Abbreviations: TES (The Elder Scrolls), V (Skyrim), IV (Oblivion), Construction Set (Morrowind, Oblivion), Creation Kit (Skyrim, etc).
Disclaimer: I am no expert with any tools and I am always looking to expand my knowledge, understanding, and skills.
Introduction:
I am no expert with TES IV ...
Disclaimer: I am no expert with any tools and I am always looking to expand my knowledge, understanding, and skills.
Introduction:
I am no expert with TES IV ...
What is an estimate of how many voice actors would be needed to record English voice dialogue? I am no voice actor, but I could record some lines for a NPC character.
I have completed basic tasks using TES: Construction Set, such as simple quests and voiced dialogue, but I am not very skilled with it. My main issue has been creating brand new worldspaces.
I want to create my own island worldspace mod but I am not sure what settings to configure. I do not know ...
I want to create my own island worldspace mod but I am not sure what settings to configure. I do not know ...
by bradleybrand
02.04.2022 00:14
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Ledur | Search for My Roots
Replies: 5
Views: 29723
you're using this fast travel mod?
people seem to have issues with it (with are quest related teleports)
I need to find a list of compatible mods. I understand removing the ability to freely fast travel is important for Nehrim, but when I have little spare time to play it really helps a lot. It ...
by bradleybrand
23.03.2022 12:18
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Ledur | Search for My Roots
Replies: 5
Views: 29723
your save worked fine on our end.
-- walk into the town
-- get a quest update
-- get a vision (the teleport)
-- follow the people*
-- vision ends
-- walk to the trapdoor
-- destroy the wall surrounding it
-- open the trapdoor (because now you can)
* did that happen? the NPCs stay some time ...
by bradleybrand
22.03.2022 08:47
Forum: Modifications
Topic: Companion Mod or Others?
Replies: 0
Views: 19714
Hello guys. I'm looking for a companion or follower mod. Travelling around Nehrim can get lonely. I know Skyrim's engine was built better for followers, but Oblivion's engine still allowed it. Someone could perhaps make one or convert one of their follower mods to work in Nehrim (placing the NPC in ...
by bradleybrand
22.03.2022 06:27
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Ledur | Search for My Roots
Replies: 5
Views: 29723
Please can someone take a look at my save game file to try and help fix my bug/issue.
18.03.2022 13:27urst wrote: hi
the Character Overhaul is already included in the Steam version (save for Aeterna and non-existing races),
so that's probably your issue.
by bradleybrand
21.03.2022 20:38
Forum: Quest Help
Topic: Ledur | Search for My Roots
Replies: 5
Views: 29723
Early on bug/glitch with Porim NPC:
I escaped Shadow Sing Mine and got to Tirin Abbey by myself. Porim never found me. Later on, he found me late. I tried to take the boat ride with him but it will not let me. It's bugged. I sit in the boat but nothing. (Perhaps if someone knew the console command ...
I escaped Shadow Sing Mine and got to Tirin Abbey by myself. Porim never found me. Later on, he found me late. I tried to take the boat ride with him but it will not let me. It's bugged. I sit in the boat but nothing. (Perhaps if someone knew the console command ...
I wasn't sure if this was under support or modifications, so feel free to relocate if required.
I have somewhat used both Vortex mod manager by Nexus Mods, Oblivion Mod Manager and LOOT to try and fix issues.
I am trying to run Nehrim with modifications but I run into issues.
Unofficial Nehrim ...
I have somewhat used both Vortex mod manager by Nexus Mods, Oblivion Mod Manager and LOOT to try and fix issues.
I am trying to run Nehrim with modifications but I run into issues.
Unofficial Nehrim ...
by bradleybrand
29.11.2020 01:48
Forum: Construction Set
Topic: New World Space
Replies: 0
Views: 26285
Okay. I am a beginner. So I've done the basics with the Construction Set such as new NPCs, new quests, new interiors. So I am aware of basic features. I've even created a new World Space before and done some basic editing. Even followed tutorials for very basic scripts too.
But however, I feel my ...
But however, I feel my ...
by bradleybrand
27.11.2020 23:31
Forum: IV Oblivion
Topic: Request: Improving Oblivion
Replies: 7
Views: 256022
wasn't mining included in Oblivion (thats why i thought you were refering to the smithing, sorry :oops: )?
There were rocks you could interact with and collect the resources inside them, I guess like a chest but a rock. But you did not need any tools and your tools didn't damage over time ...
by bradleybrand
26.11.2020 22:04
Forum: IV Oblivion
Topic: Request: Improving Oblivion
Replies: 7
Views: 256022
Kvatch Rebuilt:
:(
zero idea, sorry. (hopefully someone else has)
Nehrim features:
several of the features / meshes/ etc used ingame were already established mods, check out the credits.txt in [...\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data] :)
if that doesn't help you should also check (if you haven't ...
hi :)
there was a fanproject to do a english voiceover, don't know what became of it.
i think it fizzled out.
Thanks for the reply. I've tried searching but not seen anything. Either I'll find one working, or hopefully I can gain attention to this post and others will make a new one or finish ...
Hello guys. I am not sure if such a mod exists. I don't necessarily mind reading English subtitles whilst German audio dialogue plays, but being dyslexic I would much prefer to have English NPC voice dialogue. I feel when you're reading, and/or skim reading, you can easily miss things compared to ...
by bradleybrand
26.11.2020 03:03
Forum: IV Oblivion
Topic: Request: Improving Oblivion
Replies: 7
Views: 256022
Thank you very much for your reply!
that's probably a specific mod's fault then. can you isolate it?
maybe you don't have all prerequisites installed, or the mod is outdated, or just buggy.
or it may be an issue of using to many installation "methods". I don't know if OMM/MO/manual can overwrite ...
that's probably a specific mod's fault then. can you isolate it?
maybe you don't have all prerequisites installed, or the mod is outdated, or just buggy.
or it may be an issue of using to many installation "methods". I don't know if OMM/MO/manual can overwrite ...
by bradleybrand
24.11.2020 14:39
Forum: IV Oblivion
Topic: Request: Improving Oblivion
Replies: 7
Views: 256022
Dear SureAI community,
I have really enjoyed Nehrim for Oblivion with it's improvements to the base game. I have tried downloading and installing mods for the base game of Oblivion without success. I face issues with OBSE. I have it working, introduce more mods, suddenly it stops. I am no expert in ...
I have really enjoyed Nehrim for Oblivion with it's improvements to the base game. I have tried downloading and installing mods for the base game of Oblivion without success. I face issues with OBSE. I have it working, introduce more mods, suddenly it stops. I am no expert in ...
