Search found 5 matches
Tested in Vanilla Skyrim. On first glance there seems to be no problem (+-30 mins of testing).
Music in the main menu seems to play as supposed to.
All other sounds are still there when the issue appears. It's really just the music that dissapears for several seconds.
I don't have it installed on my ...
Music in the main menu seems to play as supposed to.
All other sounds are still there when the issue appears. It's really just the music that dissapears for several seconds.
I don't have it installed on my ...
ENBoost is on
Attached my savefile from right before music dissapeared again. I have to warn you though that it can sometimes take a while before the issue presents itself. Sometimes it happens every 10 minutes, sometimes i can go half an hour without issue. Like i said, it's not really such a ...
Attached my savefile from right before music dissapeared again. I have to warn you though that it can sometimes take a while before the issue presents itself. Sometimes it happens every 10 minutes, sometimes i can go half an hour without issue. Like i said, it's not really such a ...
It happened again.
I've never manually limited my fps but Vsync is enabled in the launcher.
How can I attach or upload my savefile? I've already made a zip archive.
I've never manually limited my fps but Vsync is enabled in the launcher.
How can I attach or upload my savefile? I've already made a zip archive.
It's my second run with Enderal FS but I think there has already been a new update since my first run.
I don't have any mods installed.
I verified my files through steam and apparently 3 files weren't verified and reinstalled. Perhaps that solved it?
I'll first continue playing and see if the issue ...
I don't have any mods installed.
I verified my files through steam and apparently 3 files weren't verified and reinstalled. Perhaps that solved it?
I'll first continue playing and see if the issue ...
Yesterday I started a new game of Enderal Forgotten Stories and I've come across a small issue that happens quite regularly. Randomly during my games the music suddenly dissapears for several seconds but then continues again. Not because I enter a different region or because I discover something ...
