Search found 3 matches

Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
07.04.2017 23:00
Forum: Support
Replies: 3
Views: 719

Re: English version Jump to post
Ok, I've gotten a save file and installed it and everything, everything seems to work, until I try to load it up it shows the loading screen for about 3-5 seconds then just silent crash, no error reports, nothing it just closes,

OMG

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ...
07.04.2017 22:51
Forum: Support
Replies: 3
Views: 719

Re: English version Jump to post
Ok so idk what I did but it's in English but I can't start a new game now!

THE CONFUSION!

AND FUSTRATION!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...
07.04.2017 22:39
Forum: Support
Replies: 3
Views: 719

English version Jump to post
I have the English version but when I load it up it's in german or dutch I think I don't know but I don't know how to get it into English,

when I first installed it, it was in that language, then I did something and loaded it back up, English, but it was late so I exited and went to bed, now trying ...
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1