Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
17.12.2016 08:02
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 655

Re: Bugged Meditation? Jump to post
Ah, yeah the Patched fixed it when I updated it. Thanks!
17.12.2016 06:27
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 683

Re: [Spoilers] Ship Throws me off and kills me. Jump to post
Ah. That seemed to have worked. Thanks a bunch!
16.12.2016 12:36
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 683

[Spoilers] Ship Throws me off and kills me. [solved] Jump to post
Hi, I'm having a bug where on the quests where the Starship to the Star city is moving (like Physically moving in game) it throws all the Npcs around, and it tosses me off to the side of the ship and kills me somehow. Its been really hit or miss when it happens but it's kind of gamebreaking because ...
16.12.2016 12:34
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 655

Bugged Meditation? [solved] Jump to post
Hi guys, I'm having trouble with my Powers. and for some reason no matter what power I have selected, It brings me to the meditation menu. Not only that, If I open the console and press the power key (same key you would normally use for Shouts in Vanilla) It would still bring me into the Meditation ...
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1