Search found 3 matches

Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
25.08.2016 11:41
Forum: Support
Replies: 10
Views: 4632

Re: GPU Problem Jump to post
Since I decided to try it again, I figured it out. The problem isn't the card selected, it's an incorrect file path.

Get the WinRAR(Or whichever you use) file that you downloaded to get the launcher installed and place it on your desktop (the one you copied into your steam skyrim folder.

When you ...
23.08.2016 22:55
Forum: Support
Replies: 10
Views: 4632

Re: GPU Problem Jump to post
Go for it if it will let you. Mine grays out the Next button and won't let me after telling it to install with the pathing to the install file selected.
23.08.2016 05:56
Forum: Support
Replies: 10
Views: 4632

Re: GPU Problem Jump to post
I'm having the same issue with my desktop due to the motherboard based GPU and am running a GeForce 770 which is the active GPU, yet it won't recognize it, nor can I find a way to change the prioritization within the launcher.
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1