Search found 15 matches

Search found 15 matches • Page 1 of 1
25.09.2010 19:21
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 22
Views: 10465

Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) Jump to post
i know that... but i forgot to use it when i saw him the first time and as i said - i haven't seen him since then.
25.09.2010 12:04
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 22
Views: 10465

Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) Jump to post
I waited for Reman at the graveyard... he came to me, turned around and walked away... since then i haven't seen him there... what should i do? :?
12.09.2010 13:26
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33668

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
now i don't believe it will be today :(
12.09.2010 10:45
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33668

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
Donkerman wrote:
Maybe not this weekend then. Damn.

x2

:(
11.09.2010 09:36
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33668

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
i've woken up early this morning to download it... i'm still waiting :D
10.09.2010 21:45
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33668

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
i'm sooooooooooooooo fukking excited
10.09.2010 16:00
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33668

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
Donkerman wrote:
YAY, the English translation is coming out this weekend!! My prayers have been answered by the gaming gods. Hurray for SureAI!! Hip-Hip........ :D
where did you get that?
10.09.2010 10:10
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33668

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
you're not alone guys
02.09.2010 07:11
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33668

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
As you can read in the posts before and on the download site - release will be early september. I doubt we will get any more specific date until it's day or few of them before the release and they will be sure, that it will be ready on time.

I know it's early september. With a release date known ...
01.09.2010 18:28
Forum: Discussion
Topic: ETA nehrim
Replies: 70
Views: 33668

Re: ETA nehrim Jump to post
the september is here and no news about english version so far... at least official release date would be great. :)
15.08.2010 16:20
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 2
Views: 2308

Re: Translation on time? Jump to post
hi guys, i didn't want to start a new topic for this one, so I'll ask here if you don't mind...

So... could someone send me a worldmap with english text? Thank you
12.06.2010 13:08
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Release
Replies: 113
Views: 42759

Re: Release Jump to post
Yevgeny wrote:
Well do I have to do that or is it fine to use the original oblivion which didn't have the expansions? Also I'm wondering if I need a physical copy of the oblivion game or can I just use the downloaded version?
Well you SHOULD have the original version ;-)
11.06.2010 10:40
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Release
Replies: 113
Views: 42759

Re: Release Jump to post
Are the expansions required to play Nehrim?
18.11.2009 21:53
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 6
Views: 10780

Re: noob question, Jump to post
That's what I expected. :-(
Is there any chance to release version with just english subtitles (and german voiceacting) anytime sooner? :)
17.11.2009 13:57
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 6
Views: 10780

Re: noob question, Jump to post
will you release the english version of Nehrim simultaneously with german version?
Search found 15 matches • Page 1 of 1