Search found 11 matches

Search found 11 matches • Page 1 of 1
17.02.2019 23:27
Replies: 9
Views: 5532

Re: Looped combat music Jump to post
Nope. And it doesn't stay. It stops after the fight and normal music returns, but every time I load a save after the fight it starts playing again. Then normal music plays alongside with this combat track.
17.02.2019 16:55
Replies: 9
Views: 5532

Re: Looped combat music Jump to post
Thanks for the answer. Track was bone hunter/_00E_Music_Combat_Dark_NoCond

Unfortunately it starts playing again after saving and loading the game. I guess for now I'll just make a bat file with a command to stop the music, so I don't have to type its ID every time I start Enderal and if problem ...
17.02.2019 15:36
Replies: 9
Views: 5532

Looped combat music Jump to post
Hello. I don't know if this is a known issue or not, but I'm doing Golden Sickle questline and afer a fight with those 2 assassins, every time I load a save, combat music starts to play. It's the same track that started when they attacked. I tried to load a save before the fight but it didn't help ...
01.10.2016 01:42
Replies: 10
Views: 19812

Re: Sinistrope - meaning of this word Jump to post
I don't speak polish. However we can kinda build the word using similar ones. Google told me that for instance "filantrope" in polish is "filantrop". The "trope" in the ending of sinistrope is the same suffix meaning as filantrope. "Sinister", that would translate quite accurately the "Sinistra ...
22.08.2016 23:30
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 799

Re: Broken update system? Jump to post
It seems problem occured because I had my Creation Kit opened (loaded Enderal). Really strange situation.
22.08.2016 23:19
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 799

Broken update system? [solved] Jump to post
Image

Is it normal? Because I don't know if I should wait or just don't update? There were no problems with previous updates and now I don't know what's goin on. :shock:
20.08.2016 21:52
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 4
Views: 4296

Re: Dragons in Enderal? (spoilers) Jump to post
Maybe loading screen was about those mountains south-west of Ark and I just remembered it wrong. Anyway thanks for the info.
20.08.2016 19:44
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 4
Views: 4296

Dragons in Enderal? (spoilers) [solved] Jump to post
Hello everyone!
I'm not native english speaker so sorry for any mistakes. So on one of the loading screens there is info that there are dragons in the mountains in the north part of Enderal (can't remember the name). I walked around there a bit but I haven't encounter any. So my question is: Are ...
18.08.2016 17:10
Replies: 6
Views: 3846

Re: Main Quest problem (spoilers) Jump to post
Found it. Thanks again, man. :thumbsup: Topic can be closed.
18.08.2016 14:27
Replies: 6
Views: 3846

Re: Main Quest problem (spoilers) Jump to post
Thanks! Console command worked but now I have one more question. I'm trying to get pyrean crystal cube but I have no idea how to get to area where it's located. I tried to swim there but there are invisible barriers on the sea and I'm idiot and can't see any route through the mountains. :/ http://i ...
18.08.2016 09:51
Replies: 6
Views: 3846

Main Quest problem (spoilers) [solved] Jump to post
Hello everyone.
I'm not native english speaker, so sorry for any mistakes. I have problem with MQ. I gave Archmagister all 3 black stones, he put them in the beacon and quest Two souls, part IV started. I talked with Calia and completed this quest, but now I don't have any active quest from main ...
Search found 11 matches • Page 1 of 1