Search found 3 matches

Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
17.08.2016 14:09
Forum: Support
Replies: 73
Views: 55916

Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on Jump to post
Never experienced a crash, just double click on exe did nothing at all
I think you may have a different problem and maybe exe log file can help...
Also did you tried to launch exe with as Admin ?
17.08.2016 00:47
Forum: Support
Replies: 3
Views: 1302

Re: Cannot install game Jump to post
Have you tried launching .exe with admin rights ? (right click on exe => launch as admin)
17.08.2016 00:44
Forum: Support
Replies: 73
Views: 55916

Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on Jump to post
Hello,

I've met the same problem on Windows 8.1 and solved with the following procedure.
Sorry if I'm not accurate because I didn't take any screenshot, have a very limited memory :oops: , and owns a french Windows version.

- Firstly i've tried classic launch, double click on exe => nothing ...
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1