Search found 15 matches
Thank you. The torch light hid the things.
I have a problem with finding the 5 fragments needed to elicit the cleansing, if someone can help.
I found the 3 dull stones, the ancient helmets, all 4 gave memories when interacted with. And then I found a treasure box, named The Word of the Dead, but it does nothing if I interact with it. Am ...
I found the 3 dull stones, the ancient helmets, all 4 gave memories when interacted with. And then I found a treasure box, named The Word of the Dead, but it does nothing if I interact with it. Am ...
by FanFanStef
30.08.2016 21:03
Forum: Support
Topic: Apotheosis pt II - Glitch
Replies: 8
Views: 4347
I have another problem. I used the elevator to go down one level, and I don't know what to do next. I found another elevator on the sides, but that elevator has no lever. Any ideas? I checked the wiki, and it just says to use the elevator. I am missing something. Thank you
by FanFanStef
29.08.2016 00:13
Forum: Modifications
Topic: Compatible Mods
Replies: 198
Views: 372295
Dikong227 wrote:currently there are only 1 follower mod for enderal afaik
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78138/?
by FanFanStef
27.08.2016 21:54
Forum: Modifications
Topic: Compatible Mods
Replies: 198
Views: 372295
Is there a way to get me a permanent human or animal follower? Call me childish, but I hate walking alone, and those summoned things don't help
)
by FanFanStef
25.08.2016 18:15
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Is crafting worth it?
Replies: 6
Views: 8533
Question. Where do you craft pyrean stuff? I have pyrean blueprints that require 31 in handicraft, I have more than that. Yet when I open the forge the rune stuff for example appears in the crafting list, while the pyrean stuff ain't. http://prnt.sc/cabjzu
http://prntscr.com/cabkng - the rune is ...
http://prntscr.com/cabkng - the rune is ...
I solved all the problems I had with markfordelete, and adding what I needed from the Storage Helpers mod. It's good as it is. Hopefully the stuff I deleted with mfd won't re-spawn
)
For now until a solution comes up I won't use the furniture you can create with the Enderal default creator.
For now until a solution comes up I won't use the furniture you can create with the Enderal default creator.
If anyone needs this, the only solution I found is to use setscale 0 in the console with the objects that I wanted to remove. Markfordelete and disable did not work. After that, I placed the storage boxes created with Storage Helpers instead of them, and used them to store what I needed.
Be careful ...
Be careful ...
Hello folks
The title refers to the noble quarter house and marketplace house, I was limited by the number of chars.
Here are the issues. I am playing the latest Enderal build. I bought both houses, the marketplace merchant house and the noble house. I bought the default furniture for both of them ...
The title refers to the noble quarter house and marketplace house, I was limited by the number of chars.
Here are the issues. I am playing the latest Enderal build. I bought both houses, the marketplace merchant house and the noble house. I bought the default furniture for both of them ...
Now after doing the previous steps and getting that error I can't interact with things anymore, can't open doors, can't use forges, etc, can't chat with people, even if I stand next to them, can't do anything.
Greetings
I want to remove some furniture, and replace it with something else. How do I enter the building mode? Keeping E pressed does not work.
Also, if I try to drop a placeable object, I get this screen: http://prntscr.com/c82jls . Something is fishy.
I have no idea what's happening. In the ...
I want to remove some furniture, and replace it with something else. How do I enter the building mode? Keeping E pressed does not work.
Also, if I try to drop a placeable object, I get this screen: http://prntscr.com/c82jls . Something is fishy.
I have no idea what's happening. In the ...
by FanFanStef
17.08.2016 16:19
Forum: Modifications
Topic: Compatible Mods
Replies: 198
Views: 372295
Howdy
Could someone point me what to do for the Auto Harvest mod for plants? The excel says that I have to cheat to get the book, yet I have no idea how to do it. Here is what I get:
http://prntscr.com/c6vmv3
Thank you
ANSWER :)) I remembered, I stopped playing Skyrim for a long while. First you ...
Could someone point me what to do for the Auto Harvest mod for plants? The excel says that I have to cheat to get the book, yet I have no idea how to do it. Here is what I get:
http://prntscr.com/c6vmv3
Thank you
ANSWER :)) I remembered, I stopped playing Skyrim for a long while. First you ...
by FanFanStef
30.07.2016 12:27
Forum: Discussion
Topic: English Version delayed!!
Replies: 75
Views: 77427
Knowing German would improve my earnings a lot, yet I am 35 and never bothered to learn it. Now it seems I was awfully wrong 
As a new member of the forum, I can safely state that I have no problem playing Enderal with half finished English translations :P This way I might be inclined to develop a basic German understanding. I know that I managed to survive when I visited Germany. Ja und Nein und Gutten Tag, Gutten morgen ...
