Search found 4 matches
Will I need to totally redownload and reinstall the game to change to the English version when it comes out?
12.07.2016 22:02
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Textures All Glitched Out
Replies: 11
Views: 9426
I fixed mine by reinstalling with a new .gz file download
09.07.2016 22:24
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Textures All Glitched Out
Replies: 11
Views: 9426
Hello,
Thanks for responding. I had already done all of that though, and this was a fresh Skyrim intallation with no mods.
Thanks for responding. I had already done all of that though, and this was a fresh Skyrim intallation with no mods.
09.07.2016 17:34
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Textures All Glitched Out
Replies: 11
Views: 9426
I don't know what I did wrong on the installation, but my textures look like the attached image.
I downloaded the launcher and .gz file, installed it and updated through the launcher, it all went fine, I can start the game, the main menu looks normal, but then the image on the loading screen doesn ...
I downloaded the launcher and .gz file, installed it and updated through the launcher, it all went fine, I can start the game, the main menu looks normal, but then the image on the loading screen doesn ...
