Search found 12 matches
There is a patch for this animation mod on the nexus but apparently you have to extract some files from an enderal mesh file.
If there is anyone who has done this would you please give a brief description how to do it.
If there is anyone who has done this would you please give a brief description how to do it.
by coopermon
15.08.2016 06:35
Forum: Modifications
Topic: Compatible Mods
Replies: 198
Views: 369511
by coopermon
14.08.2016 18:13
Forum: Modifications
Topic: Compatible Mods
Replies: 198
Views: 369511
would it be possible for some very kind person to do a quick tutorial on how to make skyrim armour mods compatible with enderal.
I don't really understand how to open mods in tes5edit. can this be done for multiple mods at once?
I don't really understand how to open mods in tes5edit. can this be done for multiple mods at once?
by coopermon
24.07.2016 18:10
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: English translation progress
Replies: 108
Views: 66478
by coopermon
21.07.2016 20:08
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: English translation progress
Replies: 108
Views: 66478
Its my birthday on saturday. Is there any chance I'll get to play enderal in English?
Would like to know if cbbe and other body mods work ok.
Also the armour mods with them.
Also the armour mods with them.
Sorry but I'm finding this thread a little confusing.
Am I right in thinking that the German version will release with English subtitles?
Am I right in thinking that the German version will release with English subtitles?
by coopermon
05.03.2016 18:25
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Release Date
Replies: 5
Views: 4393
by coopermon
05.03.2016 00:42
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Release Date
Replies: 5
Views: 4393
Things have been quite again for awhile. Any chance of an update on progress?
by coopermon
18.10.2015 17:24
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Release Date
Replies: 5
Views: 4393
by coopermon
18.10.2015 15:37
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Release Date
Replies: 5
Views: 4393
Guys,
I know you hate this question but, its been a while and I've had a look around the site for information and the only information I see is late 2015.
Well its late 2015. Could you throw us fans a bone and give us a little information on when you hope to release.
Lots of Love
Fan
I know you hate this question but, its been a while and I've had a look around the site for information and the only information I see is late 2015.
Well its late 2015. Could you throw us fans a bone and give us a little information on when you hope to release.
Lots of Love
Fan
