SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Crash at Tirin Abbey

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=5508

Page 1 of 1
Crash at Tirin Abbey - by BladeRunner
Posted: 25.09.2011 01:17
I just started playing the mod today and it was working perfectly until I reached Tirin Abbey and handed the letter over. 30 secs after the letter leaves my inventory the game crashes. I try an earily save and I getting the same problem. I also turned off the autosave. Does have the Boars and Goblin quest cause problems?
Re: Crash at Tirin Abbey - by arvisrend
Posted: 25.09.2011 03:06
Can you upload your savegame here?
Re: Crash at Tirin Abbey - by BladeRunner
Posted: 25.09.2011 04:29
Here it is
Re: Crash at Tirin Abbey - by arvisrend
Posted: 25.09.2011 08:36
Hmm. I do get some crashes, but they're not reproducable, meaning that they're at different moments each time and sometimes I get through the Duras-Erik conversation (outside of the monastery) without any crashes. Maybe you can precise a bit what exactly you are doing before it crashes? Do you go inside the monastery, then talk to Duras, then talk to Aratornias, then leave?
Re: Crash at Tirin Abbey - by BladeRunner
Posted: 25.09.2011 21:31
I get hit up by the guy when i first walk in. Take the quest and then talk to the guy you gotta give the letter to.
Re: Crash at Tirin Abbey - by BladeRunner
Posted: 26.09.2011 14:09
I think the Goblins and Boars quest was causing the problem.
Re: Crash at Tirin Abbey - by arvisrend
Posted: 26.09.2011 15:53
You can check it. If you are fast enough you can avoid Duras on your way to the upper level of the abbey. Does it crash then?
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited