No your not, the beginning of the game the cave, it was so scary and dark and the troll sound, i wanted to get out as fast as i can xD Almost as scary as a Silent Hill game for me
The narrow cave tunnels- i really wanted to get out to the open asap xD
Nehrim is like a horror open world rpg, im scared to play Nehrim, when im alone and its night.
And im playing in window mode and still uber scary. Too scared to play this fullscren xD
The narrow cave tunnels- i really wanted to get out to the open asap xD
Nehrim is like a horror open world rpg, im scared to play Nehrim, when im alone and its night.
And im playing in window mode and still uber scary. Too scared to play this fullscren xD
The beggining was the scariest for me, even after you left the mine you were in a desolate place, very few people around, it's dark and raining all the time, now mid-game it's not that scary
Medkirtys wrote:The beggining was the scariest for me, even after you left the mine you were in a desolate place, very few people around, it's dark and raining all the time, now mid-game it's not that scary
What is funny is that undeads are uber fast ...
Zombies are supposed to be slow, very slow, but in Nehrim they are the fastest ennemies, and when the fight music begin, I know that the undead will rush, but I am still surprised
A very funny level was the cave for a quest we get with an adventurer book, where you have to kill the two squeletton brothers, the cave near the first Order Temple : it is 100% shadow, I don't know if it was a bug of my computer, but 95% of the cave was without absolutely no light even with Gamma at 100% ...
And as I play with Bows, I cannot take a torch. So I was fighting totally blind, it was madness.
Zombies are supposed to be slow, very slow, but in Nehrim they are the fastest ennemies, and when the fight music begin, I know that the undead will rush, but I am still surprised
A very funny level was the cave for a quest we get with an adventurer book, where you have to kill the two squeletton brothers, the cave near the first Order Temple : it is 100% shadow, I don't know if it was a bug of my computer, but 95% of the cave was without absolutely no light even with Gamma at 100% ...
And as I play with Bows, I cannot take a torch. So I was fighting totally blind, it was madness.
Bvic wrote:What is funny is that undeads are uber fast ...
Zombies are supposed to be slow, very slow, but in Nehrim they are the fastest ennemies, and when the fight music begin, I know that the undead will rush, but I am still surprised
A very funny level was the cave for a quest we get with an adventurer book, where you have to kill the two squeletton brothers, the cave near the first Order Temple : it is 100% shadow, I don't know if it was a bug of my computer, but 95% of the cave was without absolutely no light even with Gamma at 100% ...
And as I play with Bows, I cannot take a torch. So I was fighting totally blind, it was madness.
There are indeed a few places without every trace of light. For a bow user, you have to rely on magically improved vision.
Yep, as a bow user, i find my own made Infravision potions ultra useful
einnashe wrote:I'm not claustrophobic, but the part where you're in creeped me out the first time through, simply because I was expecting a giant boss fight and knew I had nowhere enough room in those hallways to maneuver.
I feel like I might feel this way if my game wasn't glitched. My dungeons are all EXTREMELY bright, it's very annoying.
In addition, my distant land is glitched, so if I turn it on, what would normally be seen at a distance, as a nondescript layer of ground, appears right next to me. So this means that if the distant land mesh would be above the ground, I cannot see the ground, and instead see nondescript meshes. It's really annoying. Sort of kills my experience.
In addition, my distant land is glitched, so if I turn it on, what would normally be seen at a distance, as a nondescript layer of ground, appears right next to me. So this means that if the distant land mesh would be above the ground, I cannot see the ground, and instead see nondescript meshes. It's really annoying. Sort of kills my experience.
Reinstall? This is how some people fixed this...
Also, make sure that UAC doesn't mess with your Oblivion.
Also, make sure that UAC doesn't mess with your Oblivion.







