SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad?

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3151

Page 1 of 1
Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by Yawb
Posted: 19.09.2010 18:37
Okay so, i found a key in a dungeon to zerobilion. Cleared it. Is there a quest tied to this area? If so without picking up the quest have i broken anything? Theres a door in the zerobilion dungeon that seems to be blocked off with a shield with a portal behind it, and i'm wondering if its blocked off because i haven't got the quest.
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by Chasm
Posted: 19.09.2010 21:55
There is a starter quest that would lead you to the dungeon where you get the key, but it is entirely optional.

The part behind the portal is not finished yet and will be released in a patch, later.
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by Yawb
Posted: 19.09.2010 23:59
Thanks!
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by arvisrend
Posted: 20.09.2010 16:31
Moreover, you can still do the quest if you have cleared Zerobilon.
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by Xantiss
Posted: 21.09.2010 10:07
Where we can get quest for Zerobilion? It's Optional??

Second - We can get wanted quest In all city or If we done one series of wanted quest we can get more? I kille mage necromancer and cant get more wanted quest from Giliad for example. I didnt tried in other cities.
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by Donkerman
Posted: 21.09.2010 11:24
You get the same wanted quests on any of the noticeboards. There are only about six or seven.
[+]
The last bounty mission is death fairy or something to that effect.
After the last bounty you will get an achivement, but the text is in german, something like bounty hunter achievement.
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by Xantiss
Posted: 21.09.2010 12:33
But where I can get quest for Zenobilion?
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by fishboy11
Posted: 21.09.2010 12:52
hehe i just got it by accident, on the road thats up the hill from the showgrounds, just go directly straight from the coach in the showground and up the hill you will find some chests and wagons on the road, open the chests and one of them will start the quest line, i don't want to say anymore because it will be a spolier.
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by fishboy11
Posted: 21.09.2010 12:53
Donkerman wrote:
You get the same wanted quests on any of the noticeboards. There are only about six or seven.
[+]
The last bounty mission is death fairy or something to that effect.
After the last bounty you will get an achivement, but the text is in german, something like bounty hunter achievement.

thats not actually the last quest, its just the remaining quests haven't been translated yet so won't be available until after a patch.
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by Xantiss
Posted: 21.09.2010 13:37
Those wagons are near zenobilion??
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by fishboy11
Posted: 21.09.2010 14:21
no they are actually on the road just east of castle ledur and west of the showgrounds
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by Xantiss
Posted: 21.09.2010 14:31
Could anyone show this on the map?? Thx in advance :(
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by millertime
Posted: 28.09.2010 00:42
I also made it into Zerobilion whithout gaining the quest first, but all I encountered were 2 Water Elementals. All the paths down to the level below me are blocked, and if i jump down I die even though its only a few feet. People are obviously getting farther in here than I am, what did I do wrong?
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by wicher
Posted: 28.09.2010 00:49
millertime wrote:
I also made it into Zerobilion whithout gaining the quest first, but all I encountered were 2 Water Elementals. All the paths down to the level below me are blocked, and if i jump down I die even though its only a few feet. People are obviously getting farther in here than I am, what did I do wrong?
It took a while before i found how to get farther. :-)
[+]
There is a stone table with big piece of stone on it. Jump on the table, then through the block on the stone barricade.
Anyway i have a question to anyone who cleared Zerobilon:
[+]
Near the exit teleporter i found a portal, but it's behind a shield wall. Is it possible to disable this shield? I didn't find how...
And a note to developers:
[+]
Thanks guys! Zerobilon is AWESOME! The best instance i've seen so far!
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by millertime
Posted: 28.09.2010 00:51
[+]
There is a stone table with big piece of stone on it. Jump on the table, then through the block on the stone barricade.

Thank you good sir!
Re: Zerobilion - Cleared it without the quest. Bad? - by wicher
Posted: 28.09.2010 00:52
millertime wrote:
Thank you good sir!
No problem. :-) Have fun! :-)
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited