[Req] Initial Glow mod

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Thuja
Bettler
Bettler

Ok, I have a request for this mod(http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5138) to be adjusted to Nehrim. I have tried it myself by changing masters but it doesn't seem to work. Since I know very little about CS and other modding tools, I would kindly ask if some one to port it, because the plastic wrap around my character is getting annoying.
JOG
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

You just need to set the master to NehrimData.esp instead of Oblivion.esm

1. Open the mod in TES4Edit (just copy it to the oblivion/data folder)
2. Click on File Header and in the right window select the bottom line (MAST - Filename....Oblivion.esm)
3. Now click once on "Oblivion.esm" and wait until the text is editable. Change it to "NehrimData.esp"
4. Close Tes4Edit and save the converted mod
Initial_Glow-all.zip
(2.34 KiB) 1478-mal heruntergeladen
All credits go to Soor for releasing the original version of the mod.

This is the noglow-version for weapon and armor that I use.
If you prefer armor only then have a look at this posting in the german modding forum, where Egger did the same for armor-only:
http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 571#p17359
EbonKnight
Krieger
Krieger

Cool. So just to avoid starting a whole new thread.. how viable would The Art Of Battle mod be in Nehrim and can someone convert it? It's partly based on DP's combat mods and imho is currently the best combat mod barring the currently impossible-to-implement UV and DR. Here's the link.. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11181
Thuja
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks, it works.
EbonKnight
Krieger
Krieger

Eh, nevermind, tried converting Art of Battle and it ended up messing with the english translations (pop ups explaining tools like the shovel, for example). I've managed to get two small mods - sudden violence, and quicker power attacks to work nicely with eachother and nehrim. If nothing else works, guess that + phitt's fixes will have to do :)
JOG
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

EbonKnight hat geschrieben:
Eh, nevermind, tried converting Art of Battle and it ended up messing with the english translations (pop ups explaining tools like the shovel, for example). I've managed to get two small mods - sudden violence, and quicker power attacks to work nicely with eachother and nehrim. If nothing else works, guess that + phitt's fixes will have to do :)
For most mods you need to change the Master file from Oblivion.esm to Nehrim.esm Exceptions are mods that change Stuff that is also in NehrimData.esp, for those you need to change it to NehrimData.esp
felismenari
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I've followed the instructions stated by JOG, but it's not working for me. I tried modifying the original file I got from the Oblivion Nexus site initially. When that didn't work, I tried using the file linked in the post with the instructions. The editor then came up with this error message "Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error. Code: 2.
The system cannot find the file specified>"
. So, I am at a loss as to what can be done to rectify this issue.
JOG
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

felismenari hat geschrieben:
I've followed the instructions stated by JOG, but it's not working for me. I tried modifying the original file I got from the Oblivion Nexus site initially. When that didn't work, I tried using the file linked in the post with the instructions. The editor then came up with this error message "Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error. Code: 2.
The system cannot find the file specified>"
. So, I am at a loss as to what can be done to rectify this issue.
The file I attached above is the modified version fit to run with Nehrim. You just need to put it in the Nehrim/Data folder and activate it in the Nehrim Launcher, no need to modify it.

Anyway, if you want to edit a file in TES4Edit, it depends on whether you followed the first posting in the stickied conversion guide and changed the registry so that TES4Edit works in the Nehrim folder.

If you didn't change the registry, working with a Nehrim file in the Oblivion folder should work just fine, unless you deleted the dummy-files Nehrim.ESM and NehrimData.ESP.

To work with an Oblivion file when the registry was changed, so that TES4Edit runs in the Nehrim folder, you need a file named "oblivion.esm" in Nehrim/Data (just copy/rename the dummy Nehrim.Esm from the Oblivion folder.) if Oblivion.esm isn't found, you will get the error message above.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1