I would love to be able to make my character younger, being the role player i am i love having my characters exactly how i want them. is there any console commands or other tricks to change my age, or at least appearance to be younger?
Press "`" to open console, type "showracemenu", edit your charactor, DONT PRESS DONE, save while console and charactor screen is still open, then load it.
Attention, IIRC showracemenu is one of the console commands that has the potential to destroy your Nehrim savegame. So better watch out what you are doing.
destroy it as in delete and make it unplayable? ill try this on a test character before the character i want it done. thanks for the response
You shure its not related to the presing done screwing up charactors that is resent in oblivion to? Know ive used show racemenu jmultiple times on my charactors from starter tutorial up untill after the MQ and not noticed any problems modieying hair and facial structure.
Destroying as in screwing up parts of the main quest, but then that is mostly related to the sex of the player (sexchange).
psb OTOH will instantly screw up your game as some spells set quest-stages.
psb OTOH will instantly screw up your game as some spells set quest-stages.
Arh guess thats because of Kim
Exactly.
Pardon me but what does 'psb OTOH' mean?
I've used 'showracemenu' several times since starting Nehrim...
I've used 'showracemenu' several times since starting Nehrim...
psb is a console command that gives you all spells. Since several spells are quest related (and trigger quest stages!) or NPC only this is a idea.
OTOH means "on the other hand".
OTOH means "on the other hand".
Szoreny wrote:Pardon me but what does 'psb OTOH' mean?
I've used 'showracemenu' several times since starting Nehrim...
I would think changing hair and eyes, etc wouldn't do much to the game. A race change may...if the disposition of other races would change. The sex change will but I am not sure when the game reads your sex and applies it to Kim's "situation" (lol) I have a toon I turned into a boy right after I got out of the caves just to see if that does anything.
I have changed races several times to custom races and have not had any bad things happen thus far. However I have one dedicated "playing" character that I haven't done anything to other than change hair/eyes (the rest are more for screenies, trying out things, etc). When I want to try another race to play I will start a new game.
I have changed races several times to custom races and have not had any bad things happen thus far. However I have one dedicated "playing" character that I haven't done anything to other than change hair/eyes (the rest are more for screenies, trying out things, etc). When I want to try another race to play I will start a new game.
Sex change breaks the main quest. All other things should be non-problematic except for the problems known from vanilla Oblivion - they can remove all of your spells if used wrong.






